Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this lip-smacking Rajasthani Laal Maas recipe or Red mutton curry. It is lusciously creamy, loaded with flavor and this mutton laal maas is pressured cooked to get moist, tender and juicy mutton pieces that is seriously comforting! Laal Maas is the traditional mutton curry from Rajasthan cuisine. Since it is in the bright red color it is also called as red mutton curry. Traditionally it is made using mathania chillies. This Laal Maas is cooked in tomato and byadage chili gravy and pressure cooked for good 20 mins which give you warm, irresistible gravy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chinese Takeout Sticky Garlic Cauliflower
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- KFC Mac and Cheese Copycat
- Copycat Nando's Peri Peri Chicken
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Simple Cole Slaw
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Pub-Style Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat