We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These scalloped potatoes are a double layer of sliced potatoes, creamy sauce, and cheddar cheese. The best part of this recipe is the melted cheese, which is both cooked inside the dish and baked on top! From family dinners to holidays and potlucks, they are always welcome. This recipe goes well with a hearty meat main dish, like Meatloaf or Instant Pot Pot Roast. And for a well-rounded plate, add a side of Simple Sauteed Vegetables or Homemade Caesar Salad."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Copycat Chick Fil A Coleslaw
- Copycat Taco Bell Fiesta Potatoes
- Pioneer Woman Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Sweet Potato Recipe
- Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and Cheese
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Quick French Onion Soup Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Hashbrown Casserole Cracker Barrel Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat