Skillet Garlic Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for skillet garlic green beans is a delicious side dish that is ready in just 15 minutes. Perfect for fresh produce and let’s face it, anything with garlic in the recipe must be scrumptious. The beans come out tender-crisp, so they are super healthy and they take just 10-15 minutes to cook. This is an easy addition to your family table. They are perfect to serve with your weeknight meal, your next party, or your holiday table. Generally, I will blanch them 2-3 minutes, scoop the beans out with a spider and put them right into the skillet for finishing with the olive oil and garlic."
NotesAdd sesame seeds and you will have the green beans served at Asian Buffets. Yum.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Copycat Chick Fil A Coleslaw
- Copycat Taco Bell Fiesta Potatoes
- Pioneer Woman Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Sweet Potato Recipe
- Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and Cheese
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Quick French Onion Soup Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Hashbrown Casserole Cracker Barrel Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat