Homemade Dark Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Forget the store bought chocolate bars, this homemade version is 10x better AND you can pronounce all of the ingredients. Out of this world delicious, these make great gifts!"
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- Baked Nutella Filled Donut Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Cranberry Jam
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat