This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Easy Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Every time I visit the Cheesecake Factory, I always order their avocado egg rolls as an appetizer. It’s crazy good and I can’t get enough of it. This recipe is my recreation of their avocado egg rolls using as few ingredients as possible; all you need are egg roll wrappers, avocados, tomato, and oil for frying. The egg rolls are served with a delicious sweet chili sauce! Its taste is sweet at first, followed by a mild spicy tone."
Read NextCopycat Crab Rangoon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Nov 18, 2018
Oh my. I must make these. I love egg rolls and I love avocados. Lucky for me we have an abundance of them here in Florida. I cant wait to make these and share with my coworkers for a surprise treat at lunch next week. Thanksgiving party has just gotten an upgrade with this.
Oct 16, 2018
If you like Cheesecake factory Avocado Egg Rolls as much as I do, then you are going to Love the ease and convenience of making them at home, thanks to this recipe. The assembly is easy, and the sauce is spot on. I was thinking of trying to bake them instead, but then, why mess with perfection.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion Copycat
You can impress party guests or your family with great appetizer restaurant recipes like this Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion… Continue reading: "Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion Copycat"
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Smoked Salmon Dip
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Copycat PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Drumsticks Chicken
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Cowboy Nachos
- Homemade Cowboy Corn Dogs
- Olive Garden Meatball Pizza Bowl Recipe
- How To Make Fried Mushrooms In The Air Fryer
- Homemade Egg Drop Soup
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat