Broccoli and Corn Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Let’s prepare for lunch a delicious diet soup with broccoli and canned corn on chicken broth. Boiled meat can be added to portion plates before serving or used to make salads and snacks. For a lenten table, the soup can be prepared on vegetable broth or water. Soup with vegetables and corn is very fragrant and has a piquant saturated taste. Thanks to rice and potatoes it saturates well, despite its ease and rather low calorie content."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're going to thank your lucky stars for this dreamy and decadent dessert recipe. Inspired by one of the most popular chain… Continue reading: "Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Strawberry Scones
- Easy Elderflower Cordial
- Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
- Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat