This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Broccoli and Corn Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Let’s prepare for lunch a delicious diet soup with broccoli and canned corn on chicken broth. Boiled meat can be added to portion plates before serving or used to make salads and snacks. For a lenten table, the soup can be prepared on vegetable broth or water. Soup with vegetables and corn is very fragrant and has a piquant saturated taste. Thanks to rice and potatoes it saturates well, despite its ease and rather low calorie content."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Honey Baked Ham
It is much easier than you may think to make Copycat Honey Baked Ham right at home. For your next holiday dinner, cook up a truly… Continue reading: "Copycat Honey Baked Ham"
- TGI Friday's Nine Layer Dip Look-alike
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Cowboy Nachos
- Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups Recipe
- Quick Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls
- Copycat PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Easy Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Copycat
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Cotton Candy Cookie Recipe
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat