This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Homemade Meatloaf | Turkey | Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"A true southern recipe made with ground meat and topped with a layer of sweet tomato sauce mixture. “There are as many meatloaf recipes as there are cooks”, is what a wise woman once told me. I can’t agree more! But this… this is an original southern recipe that the whole family can enjoy! TRUTH: This might be the end of your journey when it comes to finding the best meatloaf recipe (I’m warning ya)! It is made with real butter, finely minced onions, and obviously ground meat of choice. There are a few key tips when making this recipe so be sure to read the ingredients and method prior to breaking it down in the kitchen."
NotesIf using a leaner beef, then double the butter and oil quantity.
Cooking MethodMicrowave, Oven
Read NextCopycat Olive Garden Lasagna Fritta
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel
Nothing says comfort food like a dish from Cracker Barrel and this Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel is just that. The… Continue reading: "Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel"
- Copycat Olive Garden Lasagna Fritta
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Cowboy Nachos
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Easy Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Copycat
- Olive Garden Meatball Pizza Bowl Recipe
- Best Recipe For Longhorn Steakhouse Stuffed Mushrooms Copycat
- Homemade Egg Drop Soup
- Copycat Panera Summer Corn Chowder
- Ranch Pork Chops
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Cheesecake Cocktail: Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat