Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are the perfect easy side dish to your favorite Chinese meal and they're a breeze to make with just a few ingredients. Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are a side dish you’ll normally find at your favorite Chinese food restaurant since most fast food restaurants don’t give you side dishes. The texture of these green beans are different than most steamed green beans you’ll find because they’re sautéed before the rest of the ingredients are added leading to the tender sort of shrunken texture you love but don’t normally get to have when you steam veggies or boil them for a couple of minutes to get them crisp tender."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
In just twenty minutes, you can have these unbelievably easy Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits sitting on your table and ready to be… Continue reading: "Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat"
- Copycat Velveeta Shells and Cheese
- Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans
- Bibimbap Rice and Veggie Bowl
- Takeout Lo Mein
- Homemade Disney Ratatouille
- Copycat Panda Express Sticky Sesame Cauliflower
- Copycat Chipotle Sofritas Recipe
- Hearty Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
- Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon Vegetarian Copycat
- Classic Falafel
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Darn Good Yarn
- Red Currant Poppy Seed Pie
- Chicken and Apple Lettuce Boats
- 9 Copycat Auntie Anne's Recipes
- Copycat Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
- Homemade Italian Dressing Recipe
- 43 Fast Food Restaurant Recipes
- Homemade Cinnabon Bread Machine Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat