Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are the perfect easy side dish to your favorite Chinese meal and they're a breeze to make with just a few ingredients. Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are a side dish you’ll normally find at your favorite Chinese food restaurant since most fast food restaurants don’t give you side dishes. The texture of these green beans are different than most steamed green beans you’ll find because they’re sautéed before the rest of the ingredients are added leading to the tender sort of shrunken texture you love but don’t normally get to have when you steam veggies or boil them for a couple of minutes to get them crisp tender."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Steak-n-Shake Chili
- 30 Minute Chicken and Dumplings
- 18 Warm and Cozy Copycat Simple Soup Recipes
- Restaurant Clam Chowder Makeover
- Link Love: 6 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Salad
- Braun Household
- Korean Ground Beef
- Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat