21 Best Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes
By: Pamela Enriquez, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Here are the 21 Best Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes that you can find. They are easy and, most important, delicious. You no longer have to go all the way to the Cracker Barrel restaurant to get these tasty meals. These Cracker Barrel recipes will satisfy you and your whole family. They are even better than the real deal. You will love each of these recipes as they are easy to create. Try them for yourself, because they are promised to not disappoint. Bring Cracker Barrel a little closer to home with these best recipes. Make sure you check out our newly added recipes below.
These Cracker Barrel recipes will help you make homemade versions of your favorite cracker barrel meals. You'll love these easy copycat recipes so much that you may want to have your friends over for a meal consisting of the recipes below. They will all think that you somehow got Cracker Barrel to cater for you!
21 Best Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Table of Contents
If you love Cracker Barrel, then you will go nuts for these 12 Copycat Comfort Food Recipes!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Fried Apples - Looking for the perfect side dish to warm your tummy? Try out this Copycat Cracker Barrel Fried Apples recipe!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole - This recipe for Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole is one of the tastiest Cracker Barrel restaurant recipes for side dishes!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits - Add a rustic quality to your family dinner with this recipe for Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits.
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Potato Soup - Hot and hearty, Cracker Barrel Copycat Potato Soup is the perfect cold weather meal. Serve with a slice of buttered bread and you're all set.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Green Beans - This recipe is a great way to introduce something yummy yet nutritious into their dinner time routine.
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style - These creamy mashed potatoes are the perfect side for any meal.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns - This tasty copycat recipe can be served as a side or a delicious breakfast meal.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sawmill Gravy - This creamy gravy is perfect for any biscuit or country fried chicken recipe.
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Chicken and Dumplings - If you are looking for a throwback dish with a modern feel, then you must make this Cracker Barrel Copycat Chicken and Dumplings recipe. NEW!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken - Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken is an ideal easy dinner. It's comfort food at its finest.
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Homestyle Chicken - This Cracker Barrel Sunday special can be made any day of the week with this recipe.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Beef Stew - Cracker Barrel restaurant recipes epitomize comfort food and so does this Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Beef Stew recipe.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Ham and Egg Casserole - This casserole is packed with ham, eggs, and cheese. It's the perfect homemade breakfast.
- Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins - If you're craving some real country cooking, you're definitely going to want this recipe for Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Pancakes - Homemade pancakes from your favorite Old County Store!
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Meatloaf - Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Meatloaf is one of those Cracker Barrel restaurant recipes that you'll want to make over and over again.
- Copycat Chicken Casserole From Cracker Barrel - This perfect casserole recipe is ideal for fun family get togethers.
If these recipes have you salivating, then you will love these 21 Tasty Southern Recipes!
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Pumpkin Custard and Ginger Snaps - This seasonal Cracker Barrel recipe is delightfully creamy with crunchy ginger snap cookies.
- Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca Cola Cake Copycat - This easy chocolate cake is rich and fudgy. Perfect for eating with a scoop of ice cream.
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler - This delicious cobbler with chocolate bread crust is best served warm with cold vanilla ice cream on top.
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie Copycat - This pecan pie is easy to make and tastes wonderful.
- NEW Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Fudge Cake from Scratch - The cola in this cake makes it moist and rich. It's the perfect "secret" ingredient in this chocolate cake from scratch.
What is your favorite old country style recipe?
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cafe Rio Shredded Chicken Copycat
- Copycat Japanese Steakhouse Hibachi Chicken and Steak with Veggies
- Panda Express Glazed Lemon Chicken
- Popeye's Copycat Extra-Crispy Spicy Fried Chicken with Delta Sauce
- 21 Best Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes
- Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel
- Copycat Chi Chi's Chicken Chimichangas
- Homemade KFC Fried Chicken
- Chili's Monterey Chicken Copycat
- Winger's Sticky Fingers Knockoff
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat J Dawg Ketchup Recipe
- Copycat Cinnamon Honey Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe
- Super Easy Italian Dressing Recipe
- Amazing Buttermilk Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Party Time Finger Food Sauce Recipe
- 1920's Homemade Cheez-Its
- Old-Fashioned Friendship Bread Recipe
- Southern Belle Frosting Recipe
- Southern Homemade Jam
- How to Make a Sandwich: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself When You Make a Sandwich