9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat Cracker Barrel French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for Cracker Barrel French Toast is just like the restaurant version! It's perfect for family breakfast and the thick bread makes it a delicious comfort food for breakfast. No need to go out to Cracker Barrel when you can make this crowd-pleasing french toast in your own kitchen!" There are great copycat Cracker Barrel recipes for every meal of the day. This Copycat Cracker Barrel French Toast recipe is the perfect sweet, comforting breakfast food from your favorite restaurant. If you are looking for an easy French Toast recipe to start your day, this recipe is for you.
Makes8 slices of French Toast
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Popeye’s Cajun Rice
Popeye's fans rejoice! This recipe for Copycat Popeye's Cajun Rice is the side dish recipe that you've been waiting for. It's so easy… Continue reading: "Copycat Popeye’s Cajun Rice"
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Denny's Moons Over My Hammy
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Homemade IHOP Cinn-a-Stack Pancakes
- 5-Ingredient Luby's Grits
- Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake
- Farmers Market Ham And Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Healthy Homemade Entenmanns Chocolate Frosted Doughnuts
- Copycat Panera Spinach and Cheese Egg Souffle
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat