We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"The banana cake is a delicious and incredibly fragrant home-made pastry. The recipe is so simple that it can be prepared even by a beginner cook. The cake turns out very soft and fluffy, with a golden brown crispy crust on the outside. During the baking process, the banana fibers darken, creating an original pattern on the dough. The pastry with bananas always turns out not only delicious, but also beautiful in cut. At will, ground nuts or pieces of chocolate can be added to the dough. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's no food more comforting than this One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This recipe features everything from… Continue reading: "One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe"
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadstick Recipe
- Homemade Copycat Auntie Anne's Pretzel
- Starbucks Copycat Banana Nut Bread
- Herb And Cheese Bread
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Crescent Rolls Recipe
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Copycat Panera Asiago Cheese Bread
- How to Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- Old-Fashioned Friendship Bread Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat