Feel Good Flax Cornbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"We really love fresh from the oven bread and this homemade flax cornbread is something we feel good about feeding our kids as a snack. Made with flaxseed and whole wheat flour in has a number of comparative benefits over other homemade breads that may be higher in carbs and gluten. We fix this all the time for our kids as a stand alone snack, but it's also great as a side at breakfast or dinner. Pairs great with soups and smoothies."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x9 pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for a homemade banana pudding recipe to make with your kids? Why not try this Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding? This… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding"
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls Copycat
- Herb And Cheese Bread
- Copycat Wendy's Frescata Bread
- Old-Fashioned Friendship Bread Recipe
- Homemade Amish Friendship Bread
- Homemade Cake Mix Dinner Rolls
- Homemade Stovetop Stuffing
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Quick Garlic Toast
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat