How to Cut a Recipe in Half
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re cutting a batch of cookies in half or you just want to enjoy your favorite dinner without having more leftovers than you know what to do with, this guide for cutting a recipe in half is for you!
We've all been in that situation where you start a recipe and then realize that you're short on ingredients. But it’s easier than you’d think to convert measurements to get the perfectly proportioned recipe. This recipe converter is here for when you get to the tricky measurements, and it will make cooking a breeze.
Print it out and stick it on your refrigerator door so it’s always there when you need it! It's the last cooking guide you'll ever need.
PLUS: For more great cooking tips and tricks, check out these 5 Tips for Food Seasoning: Herbs and Their Uses
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
Homemade Baking Mix
How to Pick the Right Dinner Roll Recipe
How to Roast Garlic
Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
Panda Express Orange Chicken
Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
Easy Steps for Freezing Whole Tomatoes
How to Brew the Best Coffee
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rocky Road Cookies
- Bakery Chocolate and Berries Cookies
- Easy Nutella S’mores Bars
- Applebees' Wonton Tacos
- Berry Iced Tea
- Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe with Giant Couscous, Pesto Sauce and Radicchio
- Peach Salad
- BBQ Nutella Chocolate Brownies
- Gluten Free Cheesecake
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat