How to Cut a Recipe in Half
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re cutting a batch of cookies in half or you just want to enjoy your favorite dinner without having more leftovers than you know what to do with, this guide for cutting a recipe in half is for you!
We've all been in that situation where you start a recipe and then realize that you're short on ingredients. But it’s easier than you’d think to convert measurements to get the perfectly proportioned recipe. This recipe converter is here for when you get to the tricky measurements, and it will make cooking a breeze.
Print it out and stick it on your refrigerator door so it’s always there when you need it! It's the last cooking guide you'll ever need.
PLUS: For more great cooking tips and tricks, check out these 5 Tips for Food Seasoning: Herbs and Their Uses
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco recipe is an easy chicken Parmesan recipe that can be made in only 30 minutes. This… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco Copycat"
- Thanks For The Click!
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- Homemade Baking Mix
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- How to Make Buttermilk
- How to Roast Garlic
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Burrito Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat