Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient in many delicious dessert recipes. This short video shows you how to make your own sweetened condensed milk using everyday household ingredients. Whether you didn't realize you were out of sweetened condensed milk or simply prefer to make your own homemade baking ingredients, this recipe has must-have cooking and baking tips.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup sugar
Pour dry milk and sugar into a blender and let sit.
Place butter and water in a bowl and microwave for 40-60 seconds until it boils.
Pour butter mixture into blender, adding it to the sugar and dry milk. Blend for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and blend again until everything is dissolved.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store for up to one week.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tips for Making the Perfect Fried Chicken
- Homemade Baking Mix
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- How to Roast Garlic
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Roasting Tomatoes at Home
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Olive Garden Five Cheese Marinara
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Cafe Rio Copycat Sweet Pork
- Chipotle Corn Salsa
- Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
- In-N-Out Burger Animal Sauce Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Blue Chicken Walnut Avo Salad
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Chicken Wings Soup