We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient in many delicious dessert recipes. This short video shows you how to make your own sweetened condensed milk using everyday household ingredients. Whether you didn't realize you were out of sweetened condensed milk or simply prefer to make your own homemade baking ingredients, this recipe has must-have cooking and baking tips.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup sugar
Pour dry milk and sugar into a blender and let sit.
Place butter and water in a bowl and microwave for 40-60 seconds until it boils.
Pour butter mixture into blender, adding it to the sugar and dry milk. Blend for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and blend again until everything is dissolved.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store for up to one week.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Chili's Monterey Chicken Copycat recipe has everything you could want in a chicken entree. It's super cheesy, perfectly seasoned… Continue reading: "Chili's Monterey Chicken Copycat"
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- How to Roast Garlic
- How to Make Buttermilk
- Homemade Baking Mix
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- How to Cut a Recipe in Half
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Asian Meatballs
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Kfc Mac And Cheese
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Gluten-free Date And Walnut Snack
- Super Nutritious Choco-clusters
- Open Fish Pie With Coconut Twist
- Sugar And Bake-free Lime, Dates And Walnut Pie
- Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat