We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient in many delicious dessert recipes. This short video shows you how to make your own sweetened condensed milk using everyday household ingredients. Whether you didn't realize you were out of sweetened condensed milk or simply prefer to make your own homemade baking ingredients, this recipe has must-have cooking and baking tips.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup sugar
Pour dry milk and sugar into a blender and let sit.
Place butter and water in a bowl and microwave for 40-60 seconds until it boils.
Pour butter mixture into blender, adding it to the sugar and dry milk. Blend for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and blend again until everything is dissolved.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store for up to one week.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- 5 Tips for Food Seasoning: Herbs and Their Uses
- 6 Reasons You Should Dine In
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- Homemade Baking Mix
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- How to Make Buttermilk
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Southern Grits Recipe
- Homemade Southern Cheese Grits Casserole
- Chili's Inspired Hot Fudge Molten Lava Cake
- Copycat Chili's Skillet Queso
- Knockoff Chili's Southwestern Egg Rolls
- Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard
- Philly Cheesesteak-Style Stuffed Shells
- Slow Cooker Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Copycat Steak-n-Shake Chili
- 30 Minute Chicken and Dumplings
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat