Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient in many delicious dessert recipes. This short video shows you how to make your own sweetened condensed milk using everyday household ingredients. Whether you didn't realize you were out of sweetened condensed milk or simply prefer to make your own homemade baking ingredients, this recipe has must-have cooking and baking tips.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup sugar
Pour dry milk and sugar into a blender and let sit.
Place butter and water in a bowl and microwave for 40-60 seconds until it boils.
Pour butter mixture into blender, adding it to the sugar and dry milk. Blend for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and blend again until everything is dissolved.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store for up to one week.
Read NextItalian Seasoning Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- How to Organize Your Pantry
- Homemade Baking Mix
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- What Is The Secret To Bakery Cookies?
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat