We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient in many delicious dessert recipes. This short video shows you how to make your own sweetened condensed milk using everyday household ingredients. Whether you didn't realize you were out of sweetened condensed milk or simply prefer to make your own homemade baking ingredients, this recipe has must-have cooking and baking tips.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup sugar
Pour dry milk and sugar into a blender and let sit.
Place butter and water in a bowl and microwave for 40-60 seconds until it boils.
Pour butter mixture into blender, adding it to the sugar and dry milk. Blend for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and blend again until everything is dissolved.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store for up to one week.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Baking Mix
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- Easy Steps for Freezing Whole Tomatoes
- How to Make Buttermilk
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Hake with Couscous and Vegetables
- Strawberry Spinach Cake
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Little Potato Irish Nachos
- Potato Cucumber Salad
- Mulberry Pie Crust with Sour Cream Filling
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Zucchini Roll Ups With Chicken
- Grilled Steak with Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- The Porter Bowl
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat