Italian Seasoning Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A mildly flavored seasoning that is a tasteful blend of dried herbs and spices is the Italian seasoning mix. If you are like me, there are certain spices and flavorings that you reach for quite often. This is one of those flavors that our family loves. The perfect blend of spices to add to your soups, stews and marinades. I love to have various homemade spice mixes at on hand at home. When cooking, it takes time to open and measure lots of spices for a recipe. Years ago, before I took the time to learn how to make my own seasoning mixes, I would often reach for a packet of pre-mixed store-bought seasoning. That was a great time-saver. However, I have found through the years, that I like to create spice mixes to my family’s taste preferences. Therefore, learning how to make my own seasonings is essential. "
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to believe how simple it can be to make Mongolian Beef that tastes just like the kind served at your favorite… Continue reading: "Mongolian Beef P.F. Chang's Copycat"
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Italian Seasoning Mix
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- How to Make Buttermilk
- How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
- 6 Reasons You Should Dine In
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Copycat Olive Garden Pizza Bowls
- Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat