1970s Style Light and Luscious Fruit Dip
By: Pam Beth from skinnysweetdaily.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for 1970s Style Light and Luscious Fruit Dip is so easy to make, and it's full of all the fruity flavors of the 70s. Take a trip back in time and enjoy this delicious dip recipe as a snack or an appetizer for when you're having company over.
"There is a story behind this lovely fruit dip; it’s my Mom’s (Ruthie’s) recipe and I just changed it a little to fit into the skinny version. The main story behind this recipe is actually the beautiful scalloped dish it is in. Growing up, my wonderful Mom loved entertaining, especially for her Bridge ladies, and this dip was a staple. She always let me help make it the night before her luncheons since it needed to be made at least a few hours before. I always loved the pretty green dish she served it in. My mom once told me that one day when I was married I could have the dish. We both forgot about it until a few years ago when she was unpacking after she moved. When I went to visit her she surprised me with it. I remember smiling so hard, my face hurt! I am so happy to share this recipe with all of you and to show you a picture of this cute little green dish. Thanks for letting me share my story."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Olive Garden Copycat Lemon Cream Cake
- Copycat Pioneer Woman's Knock You Naked Brownies
- Strawberries and Cream Angel Food Dream Cake
- McDonald's Fried Apple Pie Copycat
- Classic American Apple Pie Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
- Giant Little Debbie Swiss Roll
- Coca Cola Cake
- State Fair Funnel Cake
- All-American Butter Cake Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Olive Garden Five Cheese Marinara
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Cafe Rio Copycat Sweet Pork
- Chipotle Corn Salsa
- Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
- In-N-Out Burger Animal Sauce Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Blue Chicken Walnut Avo Salad
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Chicken Wings Soup