1970s Style Light and Luscious Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for 1970s Style Light and Luscious Fruit Dip is so easy to make, and it's full of all the fruity flavors of the 70s. Take a trip back in time and enjoy this delicious dip recipe as a snack or an appetizer for when you're having company over.
"There is a story behind this lovely fruit dip; it’s my Mom’s (Ruthie’s) recipe and I just changed it a little to fit into the skinny version. The main story behind this recipe is actually the beautiful scalloped dish it is in. Growing up, my wonderful Mom loved entertaining, especially for her Bridge ladies, and this dip was a staple. She always let me help make it the night before her luncheons since it needed to be made at least a few hours before. I always loved the pretty green dish she served it in. My mom once told me that one day when I was married I could have the dish. We both forgot about it until a few years ago when she was unpacking after she moved. When I went to visit her she surprised me with it. I remember smiling so hard, my face hurt! I am so happy to share this recipe with all of you and to show you a picture of this cute little green dish. Thanks for letting me share my story."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Bacon Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper is full of bacon and cheesy pasta goodness turned into a 20 minute meal perfect for weeknights… Continue reading: "Bacon Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper"
- Olive Garden Copycat Lemon Cream Cake
- Olive Garden-Inspired Cookie Butter Cake Recipe
- Just Like Amish Country Whoopie Pies
- Copycat Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Samoa Girl Scout Copycat Cookies
- Simple Amish Chess Pie Recipe
- Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shake Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Homemade Bakers Square Old-Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Coke Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Non Alcoholic Halloween Punch
- Easy Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Orange and Passion Fruit Juice
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- Baked Hake with Couscous and Vegetables
- Strawberry Spinach Cake
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Little Potato Irish Nachos
- Potato Cucumber Salad
- Mulberry Pie Crust with Sour Cream Filling
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat