A Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"To prepare a cake-surprise for a beloved family is not difficult: you should just bake a delicious cake, make cream and chocolate glaze. The products that are necessery for preparing a chocolate cake, can be easily found almost in every kitchen. A delicate, airy chocolate sponge cake definately will not leave you and your family indifferent."
Serves1 Cake, chocolate, food. cooking
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size24х24
- 400 grams flour
- 200 grams sugar
- 3 grams soda
- 3 grams baking powder
- 12 grams cocoa
- 400 grams sour cream (of any fat)
- 150 milliliters drinking water
- 300 grams boiled condensed milk
- 90 grams dark chocolate (we have a cocoa content of 72%)
- 200 grams peanuts (roasted)
Lay out the necessery ingredients.
Prepare the dry mix for the dough. Sift fiour into a large bowl, add sugar, introduce cocoa, add baking soda and baking powder.
Mix until homogeneous mass with a spatula.
In a separate bowl mix the liquid ingredients: sour cream (300 grams of the total serving), drinking water, vegetable oil. Beat into a soft mousse with a whisk until smooth.
Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients. Form the dough through mixing. It should be enough fluid on the structure.
Lay parchment paper at the bottom of the baking form (we have a diameter of 24 cm). Pour the ready chocolate dough in. Place in a preheated oven for 40 minutes (180 degrees).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
Olive Garden Copycat Lemon Cream Cake
Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shake Copycat Recipe
Homemade Momofuku Crack Pie
Copycat Cracker Barrel Coke Cake
Skinny Copycat Cinnabon Rolls
New York Almond Cheesecake Wedges
Inspired By Momofuku Crack Pie
Copycat Chili's Paradise Pie Recipe
Healthy 3-Ingredient Buckeyes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rocky Road Cookies
- Bakery Chocolate and Berries Cookies
- Easy Nutella S’mores Bars
- Applebees' Wonton Tacos
- Berry Iced Tea
- Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe with Giant Couscous, Pesto Sauce and Radicchio
- Peach Salad
- BBQ Nutella Chocolate Brownies
- Gluten Free Cheesecake
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat