A Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"To prepare a cake-surprise for a beloved family is not difficult: you should just bake a delicious cake, make cream and chocolate glaze. The products that are necessery for preparing a chocolate cake, can be easily found almost in every kitchen. A delicate, airy chocolate sponge cake definately will not leave you and your family indifferent."
Serves1 Cake, chocolate, food. cooking
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size24х24
- 400 grams flour
- 200 grams sugar
- 3 grams soda
- 3 grams baking powder
- 12 grams cocoa
- 400 grams sour cream (of any fat)
- 150 milliliters drinking water
- 300 grams boiled condensed milk
- 90 grams dark chocolate (we have a cocoa content of 72%)
- 200 grams peanuts (roasted)
Lay out the necessery ingredients.
Prepare the dry mix for the dough. Sift fiour into a large bowl, add sugar, introduce cocoa, add baking soda and baking powder.
Mix until homogeneous mass with a spatula.
In a separate bowl mix the liquid ingredients: sour cream (300 grams of the total serving), drinking water, vegetable oil. Beat into a soft mousse with a whisk until smooth.
Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients. Form the dough through mixing. It should be enough fluid on the structure.
Lay parchment paper at the bottom of the baking form (we have a diameter of 24 cm). Pour the ready chocolate dough in. Place in a preheated oven for 40 minutes (180 degrees).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 2-ingredient Copycat Thin Mint Cookies
- Banana Split Dessert
- Copycat Chili's Molten Lava Cake
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Ruth's Chris Inspired Sweet Potatoes
- Top 10 Best Cake Recipes for the Copycat + Bonus Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- McDonald's Copycat Fried Apple Pie
- Godiva Coffee Granita Recipe
- Copycat Dunkaroo Dip
- Mcdonalds Apple Pie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Watermelon Granita
- White Chicken Chili
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Pan Fried Oyster Mushrooms
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Loaded Potato Soup
- Longhorn Steakhouse Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat