Chocolate Caramel Pizookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A Chocolate Caramel Pizookie with a dash of sea salt is a delicious giant deep dish cookie pizza just asking to be covered in ice cream and melted chocolate much to the delight of your loved ones! Chocolate Caramel Pizookie may sound like a made up name but the concept of pizza shaped deep dish cookies should make you and your guests smile with excitement as soon as you see the skillet come out of the oven. The perfect deep dish cookie pizza to help you and your friends with your game day celebrations."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup is a cheesy delight. This Panera soup recipe is loaded with caramelized onions, thyme,… Continue reading: "Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup"
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- Dark Chocolate Stars – Shortbread Cookie Recipe
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Homemade Downton Abbey Trifle
- Old-Time Apricot Kuchen Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
- Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shake Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake
- Best Basic Butter Pound Cake
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat