Chocolate Caramel Pizookie
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A Chocolate Caramel Pizookie with a dash of sea salt is a delicious giant deep dish cookie pizza just asking to be covered in ice cream and melted chocolate much to the delight of your loved ones! Chocolate Caramel Pizookie may sound like a made up name but the concept of pizza shaped deep dish cookies should make you and your guests smile with excitement as soon as you see the skillet come out of the oven. The perfect deep dish cookie pizza to help you and your friends with your game day celebrations."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat New York’s Famous Levain Bakery’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp
- Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Totally Bamboo Pizza Cutter and Artisan Pizza Board
- 6 Copycat Panera Soup Recipes
- Captain D’s Old Fashioned Batter Dipped Fish Copycat