Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you love the Frozen Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios, you'll love this Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles Recipe inspired by my recent visit! Made with cream soda caramel, whipping cream, and of course little magic, they're just what this muggle needs on a hot afternoon. The best part is you can make them ahead of time and just grab what you want from the freezer when you get a craving. Or serve them at your next Harry Potter themed party!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Red Lobster is known for their Cheddar Bay Biscuits served at every table. Many people head there just to eat this cheesy biscuit… See more
- Copycat Cuban Lunches
- Bacon Beer and Cheese Cupcakes
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Homemade Baklava Bars
- Copycat Baker's Square French Silk Pie
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- Copycat Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
- White Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat