This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"It’s as easy as mix, wrap, dip, and refrigerate! Really, you could have a huge batch of these ready to chill in under a half-hour, especially if you have little helping hands. This time around, I took advantage of bright red cherry stems and decorated my cherry bomb cookies with patriotic sprinkles, but you could easily make these stand out at any gathering. I can’t decide if my kids think it’s more fun to make these treats or grab the finished cherry bombs by the stem and eat them. Either way, this recipe is a win in our house every time!"
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (8-ounce) Package of cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreos
- 60 Cherries
- (16-ounce) White baking chocolate
- Multi-colored sprinkles - optional
To make your cherry bomb cookies, you’ll want to start by preparing a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
Next, crush your 36 Oreos in a food processor until they reach a very fine crumb.
Add the cookie crumbs and cream cheese to a mixing bowl and mix well until completely combined and smooth.
Scoop about a teaspoon of Oreo mixture and wrap it around a cherry, shaping it into a ball that completely covers the cherry with the stem sticking out.
Place the covered cherry on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining cherries and Oreo mixture.
Place the entire tray of cherries in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
While the cherry bombs set, add the white melting chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second increments until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
Remove the cherries from the freezer and begin dipping them one at a time, holding onto the stem.
Making sure that the entire cherry is covered, place the coated cherry back on the baking sheet.
Add sprinkles immediately, before the chocolate has a chance to set.
Repeat with the remaining cherries.
Place the tray in the fridge for about an hour or until firm.
Read NextChinese Almond Cookie Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Cranberry Jam
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- Air Fryer French Toast Muffins
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Slow Cooker Lemon Crunch Cake
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat