This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"It’s as easy as mix, wrap, dip, and refrigerate! Really, you could have a huge batch of these ready to chill in under a half-hour, especially if you have little helping hands. This time around, I took advantage of bright red cherry stems and decorated my cherry bomb cookies with patriotic sprinkles, but you could easily make these stand out at any gathering. I can’t decide if my kids think it’s more fun to make these treats or grab the finished cherry bombs by the stem and eat them. Either way, this recipe is a win in our house every time!"
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (8-ounce) Package of cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreos
- 60 Cherries
- (16-ounce) White baking chocolate
- Multi-colored sprinkles - optional
To make your cherry bomb cookies, you’ll want to start by preparing a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
Next, crush your 36 Oreos in a food processor until they reach a very fine crumb.
Add the cookie crumbs and cream cheese to a mixing bowl and mix well until completely combined and smooth.
Scoop about a teaspoon of Oreo mixture and wrap it around a cherry, shaping it into a ball that completely covers the cherry with the stem sticking out.
Place the covered cherry on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining cherries and Oreo mixture.
Place the entire tray of cherries in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
While the cherry bombs set, add the white melting chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second increments until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
Remove the cherries from the freezer and begin dipping them one at a time, holding onto the stem.
Making sure that the entire cherry is covered, place the coated cherry back on the baking sheet.
Add sprinkles immediately, before the chocolate has a chance to set.
Repeat with the remaining cherries.
Place the tray in the fridge for about an hour or until firm.
Read NextEasy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup is a cheesy delight. This Panera soup recipe is loaded with caramelized onions, thyme,… Continue reading: "Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup"
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Better Than Starbucks Apple Pound Cake
- Cosmic Brownies
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake Copycat Recipe
- Lemon Fudge
- Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat