This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crispy Beer Battered Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Crispy Beer Battered Fish Recipe is made with a secret ingredient that creates a delectable crunchy coating around flaky and tender fish. Light and Crispy Pub Style Fish For the lightest and crispiest fried fish this beer battered will have you staying home to eat because it is just a bit better than what we can get at our local eatery. Make this for a crowd and keep the coating crispy. When it comes to fish fry Friday, a fry batter that is made with a beer makes an ultra-crispy coating that is light and slightly puffy. The secret ingredient adds a delicious flavor that will have you reaching for another piece. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Easy Chicken Alfredo
- Delicious Cod & Pork Belly En Croute
- Easy Stuffed Chicken Galantine
- Lemon Tuna Olive Oil Pasta
- Red Wine Braised Pork Tenderloin
- The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- 32 Cheap Dinner Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- Easy Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Sandwiches
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat