Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
8 Hibachi Recipes: Japanese Recipes You Can Make at Home
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
From soup recipes to vegetable recipes, it's no doubt that everything tastes better when it's made in that signature Hibachi style. These 8 Hibachi Recipes: Japanese Recipes You Can Make at Home will have you feeling like a five-star chef - even if you can perform the same food stunts like at the restaurants. Japanese food recipes are great for when you're craving something a little different from the ordinary. These easy Japanese recipes are here to help make the process a bit simpler without sacrificing any of that great Hibachi flavor.
Can't get enough Asian cuisine? Here is a collection of some classic carry out dishes:
8 Hibachi Recipes
Copycat Hibachi Chicken and Steak with Vegetables - This recipe for Copycat Hibachi Chicken and Steak with Vegetables will allow you to create the perfect hibachi-style meal at home. This chicken and steak with veggies is tender and full of flavor, and it even has a homemade hibachi sauce to go with it.
Hibachi-Style Fried Rice with Yum Yum Sauce - If you've ever been to a hibachi-style restaurant such as Benihana's, then you'll know how amazing it is to have fresh, hot fried rice to eat as a side dish with your meal. This fried rice recipe also has instructions for making tangy yum yum sauce.
Hibachi Style Garlic Steak and Shrimp - Hibachi Style Garlic Steak and Shrimp can be prepared in under 30 minutes The shrimp, steak, and peas are stir fried to perfection and taste amazing when served with rice. This dish is popular at Japanese steakhouse and hibachi restaurants.
Hibachi Steak with Grilled Wasabi Potatoes - With this recipe for Hibachi Steak with Grilled Hibachi Potatoes, you can make hibachi-style steak on your grill at home. This steak has the flavors and tenderness of a steak made on a hibachi, but it will be much more convenient to make at home.
Clone Japanese Yum-Yum Sauce - This Clone Japanese Yum-Yum Sauce delivers the flavors of the iconic Japanese sauce you cannot seem to buy anywhere. Most commonly served at Hibachi restaurants, the yum-yum sauce makes just about everything taste better.
Copycat Japanese Steakhouse Hibachi Chicken and Steak with Veggies - Looking for a tasty and hearty meal for your next dinner? Try making this delicious Copycat Japanese Steakhouse Hibachi Chicken and Steak with Veggies recipe.
Copycat Panera Soba Noodle Recipe - This soba noodles recipe tastes like it came right from Panera itself. Each ingredient of this Copycat Panera Soba Noodle Recipe is absolutely delicious and packed with flavor.
Japanese Steakhouse May Sauce - If you've ever been to Benihana, chances are you've tried this special restaurant knockoff recipe. Japanese Steakhouse Mayo Sauce is the cornerstone of simple Japanese cooking.
Hungry for more? Here is the ultimate collection of treats you are most likely to find at your local shopping mall:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Sep 01, 2017
Mmmm, I LOVE Hibachi-style cooking! I especially love Yum Yum sauce. I can't wait to try out some of these recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Kfc Chicken Ingredients Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
- PF Chang's Copycat Dan Dan Noodles
- Spicy Vegetable Soup with Old Bay
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Gluten Free Easy Meatloaf Muffins
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat