Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Stephanie Nuccitelli, the food blogger behind 52 Kitchen Adventures, loves recreating store-bought snack foods at home.
"People assume you can't make things like Goldfish crackers or ranch dressing at home, but you can! I like making junk food from scratch because you can avoid trans fats, artificial colors and flavors, preservatives, etc." Nuccitelli said. "Plus, they really impress and surprise people!"
Nuccitelli loves baking from scratch, and making what she dubs "homemade junk food," but takes it a step further.
"It's a fun challenge to try to recreate something iconic like Hostess cupcakes," Nuccitelli said. "Trying to figure out what will taste like the filling and decorate it to look identical - it's an adventure."
On her blog, you can find an entire section of "homemade junk food" recipes, full of copycat recipes for many snack foods from Hershey's chocolate syrup to marshmallow Peeps.
52 Kitchen Adventures began in 2010, when Nuccitelli challenged herself to try one unusual ingredient a week in an attempt to try new foods and get herself to cook more often. She discovered a passion for food blogging, which has since become a creative outlet.
"I cooked lots of exotic ingredients through my 52 kitchen adventures," Nuccitelli said. "Some of the more unusual ones were caul fat, pig trotters, durian and candy cap mushrooms."
Since the 52 kitchen adventures ended, Nuccitelli has continued sharing several recipes each week, mostly for desserts and easy slow cooker meals.
By day, Nuccitelli works part-time at a university lab school, where she teaches preschool and mentors college students studying child development. She also works as a social media strategist part-time. In her spare time, she makes time to bake and blog as often as possible. Nuccitelli's recipes have appeared in a family friendly parenting magazine, Yolo Parents Monthly. Additionally, her recipes have been featured on Bon Appetit's Web site, Yummly, The Huffington Post and others.
Stephanie's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Baked Parmesan Shrimp Copycat recipe is a great go-to, easy dinner recipe. The garlicky shrimp is baked over a bed… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Baked Parmesan Shrimp Copycat"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2019
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Anna from Crunchy Creamy Sweet- Food Blogger
- Aimee Shugarman from Shugary Sweets - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Factory Key Lime Cheesecake
- Olive Garden Salad And Dressing Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Honey Wheat Bread
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Brown Bread
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Honey Glazed Dijon Roasted Carrots
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat