9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Skinny Smoothies Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"As someone who has always struggled with my weight, I am always looking for healthy alternatives to diet. I'm sick of fads. The Skinny Smoothies recipe book is perfect for me because it includes healthy fruits and vegetables, but also shows the way to really make my diet work for me and how to eat what I enjoy and still make for something a little "skinny". I highly recommend it."
"This book is CRAZY informative. The first section really goes detail about what's in these smoothies, why the ingredients are there and how the ingredients help boost your health. With 101 recipe options, there really is something for everyone. I like Green smoothies (go kale!), but I know that's not for everyone. If you like fruits, vegetables, sweets, whatever...you can find a way to blend it up and stay fit with this recipe collection."
"I never really diet...I just tend to eat what I enjoy most of the time and steer clear of counting calories. When I was handed this cookbook, I got seriously inspired. The Peanut Butter and Banana smoothie? A must try. Orange Double Berry? I would make that every single day. Even if you're not thinking about getting "skinny", these smoothies are inspiration for breakfast and dessert."
"If you've heard about the juice cleanse trend, these smoothies are easy to make, and will not cost you hundreds of bucks. Eating well isn't trendy, and the fruits and veggies in these smoothies will never go out of style! I recommend the Cran+Berry Bliss Smoothie, or just browsing and picking out what calls most to you. You can't go wrong with the Skinny Smoothies Cookbook!"
For more information about the Skinny Smoothies cookbook, click here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat