Skinny Smoothies Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"As someone who has always struggled with my weight, I am always looking for healthy alternatives to diet. I'm sick of fads. The Skinny Smoothies recipe book is perfect for me because it includes healthy fruits and vegetables, but also shows the way to really make my diet work for me and how to eat what I enjoy and still make for something a little "skinny". I highly recommend it."
"This book is CRAZY informative. The first section really goes detail about what's in these smoothies, why the ingredients are there and how the ingredients help boost your health. With 101 recipe options, there really is something for everyone. I like Green smoothies (go kale!), but I know that's not for everyone. If you like fruits, vegetables, sweets, whatever...you can find a way to blend it up and stay fit with this recipe collection."
"I never really diet...I just tend to eat what I enjoy most of the time and steer clear of counting calories. When I was handed this cookbook, I got seriously inspired. The Peanut Butter and Banana smoothie? A must try. Orange Double Berry? I would make that every single day. Even if you're not thinking about getting "skinny", these smoothies are inspiration for breakfast and dessert."
"If you've heard about the juice cleanse trend, these smoothies are easy to make, and will not cost you hundreds of bucks. Eating well isn't trendy, and the fruits and veggies in these smoothies will never go out of style! I recommend the Cran+Berry Bliss Smoothie, or just browsing and picking out what calls most to you. You can't go wrong with the Skinny Smoothies Cookbook!"
For more information about the Skinny Smoothies cookbook, click here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for a homemade banana pudding recipe to make with your kids? Why not try this Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding? This… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding"
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat