Architec Purelast Mixing Bowl and Pinch Bowl Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
A set of great mixing bowls is important for every kitchen to have on hand. The Architec Purelast Mixing Bowl Set is an amazing set of 3 mixing bowls. The Architec Purelast Pinch Bowl Set pairs perfectly with the mixing bowl set. The small pinch bowls are ideal for holding spices that you are using while cooking or baking.
The set of Architec Purelast Mixing Bowls is designed to look great and fit your needs. The set of three mixing bowls comes in vibrant, bright colors. Each mixing bowl is a different size; included are a 2, 3, and 4 quart bowl. Each size comes in handy for different reasons and they all stack together for easy storage. The best feature of the bowls is the non-slip bottoms. I am a little clumsy and find myself knocking over bowls when doing serious mixing, but with these mixing bowls that is not a concern.
The Architec Pinch Bowl Set works perfectly with the color scheme of the mixing bowls. This set of 6 small bowls comes in 6 different, vibrant colors. I used these when baking and assembling my ingredients. They are a great size for holding salt, baking soda, or even vanilla extract. Cooking and baking are so much easier when you have your ingredients measured and ready to go. They also work great as condiment servers.
These sets make for a fun housewarming or bridal shower gift. These are two useful sets that will also add a pop of color to any kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that are so tender and flavorful you'll feel like you're in Philly. Perfect for a crowd!… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches"
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
Abeego Beeswax Wraps Review
Brownie Brittle Review
Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Jet Fryer Giveaway
Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- New Orleans Style Beignet Recipe
- Disneyland Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel Copycat
- Green Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Diner Style Eggs Benedict Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat