Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
You can bring the carnival to your backyard with the Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker. This fun appliance is small and easy to operate. Kids and adults, alike, will love the sugary confections.
One button operates the maker which makes it all the more simple. You don't need the jars of flavored sugar to make delicious cotton candy, though you certainly can use them with the machine. The instructions give you recipes to make cotton candy using ingredients you may already have on hand. With just cane sugar, food coloring, and a flavored extract you can make scrumptious treats.
This appliance is surprisingly small which makes it easy to bring to parties or out into the backyard. It looks just like the ones you see at fairs and is party-perfect! It comes complete with 6 paper cones and 2 reusable, BPA-free cones.
After using the cotton candy maker it is an easy cleanup process. The parts detach so you can make sure the machine is ready for the next fun event. With thw two plastic cones, you will also always have those on hand. The appliance truly makes the carnival favorite food realistic for anyone to make!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
The Pioneer Woman sure knows how to do food right, and this recipe for Just Like the Pioneer Woman's Mozzarella Cheese Sticks is no… Continue reading: "Just Like the Pioneer Woman’s Mozzarella Cheese Sticks"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Toast On! Impression Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Win a Drink in the Box Set!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat