Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
You can bring the carnival to your backyard with the Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker. This fun appliance is small and easy to operate. Kids and adults, alike, will love the sugary confections.
One button operates the maker which makes it all the more simple. You don't need the jars of flavored sugar to make delicious cotton candy, though you certainly can use them with the machine. The instructions give you recipes to make cotton candy using ingredients you may already have on hand. With just cane sugar, food coloring, and a flavored extract you can make scrumptious treats.
This appliance is surprisingly small which makes it easy to bring to parties or out into the backyard. It looks just like the ones you see at fairs and is party-perfect! It comes complete with 6 paper cones and 2 reusable, BPA-free cones.
After using the cotton candy maker it is an easy cleanup process. The parts detach so you can make sure the machine is ready for the next fun event. With thw two plastic cones, you will also always have those on hand. The appliance truly makes the carnival favorite food realistic for anyone to make!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Chance to Win a BergHOFF Herb Cutter Set!
Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Covered Everything Pan!
Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
Chance to Win a Farberware 16-Piece Cookware Set!
Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
The Kitchen Safe Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salmon Teriyaki with Edamame and Rice
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Chipotle Queso (Copycat)
- Spaghetti and Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Trout with Courgette and Cauliflower Couscous
- Nettle & Chickpeas Salad
- Watermelon Radish and Salmon Bruschetta
- English Breakfast In A Flash
- Simple Baked Chicken Breast
- Apple and Walnut Pizza
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat