Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
It is all in the name when it comes to the Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan. The large saute pan is extremely lightweight and incorporates an ergonomic handle for maximum comfort. This, combined with the nonstick, heat-retentive build, make for the ideal pan. It heats quickly, but remains stable without over-heating quickly.
The materials used to make this pan add to the versatile usage. A steel base, means it can be used on all stovetops, including induction. The sparkle effect is created by the sealing, nonstick materials. The silicone carbon particles are unique to this line and give you an advantage in terms of cooking and cleaning.
The handle is quite different in look and feel, and I like it! The large curve allows for easy lifting and tossing of ingredients with a flick of the wrist. The added lip on the underside of the handle allows you to rest the lid, which is quite ingenious. A large hanging loop allows you to keep the pan at arm's length, on pot rack or hook.
This pan is a great kitchen workhorse. You can use it for most everyday meals. I like using it for sauteing meat, making one pan recipes, and making vegetable sides. The 9.5" surface area is perfect for making food for four, but the pan can also be used for smaller recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love our easy dinner recipes jam packed with flavor, and you can't go wrong with this punchy pick. Combine a bounty of spices and… Continue reading: "Copycat Chi Chi's Chicken Chimichangasvideocam"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Toast On! Impression Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Win a Drink in the Box Set!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Spicy Pickled Asparagus
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat