Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
It is all in the name when it comes to the Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan. The large saute pan is extremely lightweight and incorporates an ergonomic handle for maximum comfort. This, combined with the nonstick, heat-retentive build, make for the ideal pan. It heats quickly, but remains stable without over-heating quickly.
The materials used to make this pan add to the versatile usage. A steel base, means it can be used on all stovetops, including induction. The sparkle effect is created by the sealing, nonstick materials. The silicone carbon particles are unique to this line and give you an advantage in terms of cooking and cleaning.
The handle is quite different in look and feel, and I like it! The large curve allows for easy lifting and tossing of ingredients with a flick of the wrist. The added lip on the underside of the handle allows you to rest the lid, which is quite ingenious. A large hanging loop allows you to keep the pan at arm's length, on pot rack or hook.
This pan is a great kitchen workhorse. You can use it for most everyday meals. I like using it for sauteing meat, making one pan recipes, and making vegetable sides. The 9.5" surface area is perfect for making food for four, but the pan can also be used for smaller recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Silicone Spatula and Turner Set!
- Bear Paws Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Joie French Fry Cutter Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Lasagna
- Easy Russian Dressing
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Punjabi Tawa Aloo Recipe
- Sweet Corn Pulao Recipe
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Egg Croquettes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat