Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
Gifted by: Hunky Bill's
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
It seems like every culture has a version of the dumpling. The Polish pierogi is one of the most famous and sought after. When I think of making pierogis, I think of a long and arduous process, but then I was introduced to Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker. This handy tool makes the art of pierogi making simple and fun.
At first look, the pierogi maker doesn't look like much. It is a large, bright orange plastic contraption. It is extremely simple to use. You roll one layer of dough out and place it on the pierogi maker. Then you can fill your dough with any of your favorite fillings. Whether you are strictly sauerkraut or want some meat in the filling, the pierogis will hold together. Once the filling is placed, you simply cover the maker with a second layer of dough. A rolling pin is used over the maker to seal the pierogis. Then it is as easy as flipping the maker over. Voila, the perfect pierogis will pop out. They are all uniform and magically sealed! It makes 18 big pierogis and makes churning out loads of these dumplings quick and fun.
The pierogi maker is not just for making the Polish delicacy. There is a whole world of dumplings to make! The maker comes with a few recipes for the beginners to get started, but your imagination can run wild with this pierogi maker. This tool is great for beginners, but experienced pierogi masters will also benefit from this easy-to-use maker.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Chance to Win a Complete 3-Piece Pizza Set!
Win a Smart Planet Bacon Bowl Maker!
Chance to Win a Microplane Elite Box Grater!
Chance to Win a Tovolo 3-Piece FlexCore Spatula Set!
Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cheese Knife Set!
Bear Paws Review
Win an Ohuhu Can Opener!
Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma’s Twisted French Toast or ‘Friganele’
- Chilli Con Meatballs a La Ramona’s Cuisine
- Apple, Carrot and Zucchini Cake with Ginger and Turmeric
- Three Grains, Mushrooms with Fresh Herbs and Onion Squash Bateau
- Herby Barley Couscous with Chipotle Halloumi and Grilled Apricots
- All Seasons Orzo, Halloumi and Olive Salad
- Waffle, Quail Eggs, Bacon and Maple Syrup Lush Breakfast
- Healthier Flapjacks with Honey and Dry Pomegranate Seeds
- Brown and Green Lentils with Portobello Mushrooms, Wasabi Rocket and Watercress Hearty Salad
- Homemade Avocado and Fried Egg Crostini
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat