9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
Gifted by: Hunky Bill's
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
It seems like every culture has a version of the dumpling. The Polish pierogi is one of the most famous and sought after. When I think of making pierogis, I think of a long and arduous process, but then I was introduced to Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker. This handy tool makes the art of pierogi making simple and fun.
At first look, the pierogi maker doesn't look like much. It is a large, bright orange plastic contraption. It is extremely simple to use. You roll one layer of dough out and place it on the pierogi maker. Then you can fill your dough with any of your favorite fillings. Whether you are strictly sauerkraut or want some meat in the filling, the pierogis will hold together. Once the filling is placed, you simply cover the maker with a second layer of dough. A rolling pin is used over the maker to seal the pierogis. Then it is as easy as flipping the maker over. Voila, the perfect pierogis will pop out. They are all uniform and magically sealed! It makes 18 big pierogis and makes churning out loads of these dumplings quick and fun.
The pierogi maker is not just for making the Polish delicacy. There is a whole world of dumplings to make! The maker comes with a few recipes for the beginners to get started, but your imagination can run wild with this pierogi maker. This tool is great for beginners, but experienced pierogi masters will also benefit from this easy-to-use maker.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Chance to Win an Anolon SureGrip 3-Piece Paring Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Enter to Win a Chef Tony Bacon Pan!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Weeknight Dinner Set!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
- The Kitchen Safe Review
- Enter to win the Vanilla Bean Paste Giveaway!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat