Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheese plates are an important part of any dinner party. They are always a hit, and there is a little something for everyone to enjoy; however, serving from the plate is difficult and can become messy very quickly. The Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler helps to keep your cheese platters pretty enough to eat, and easy enough to serve. With everything built right in, this product is like three different tools in one.
In the handle of the tool is the rind peeler. If you are like me and do not enjoy the taste of cheese rind, this tool will be an integral part of your kitchen. My family loves brie, and although some of them like the rind on, I cannot stand the taste or texture of it. With the rind peeler I can slice off the rind on a piece of cheese I want, and leave the rest on for whoever likes the extra flavor. Quick and easy to use, this peeler offers a short grip to keep control of your motion and prevent an accidental injury.
The main part of the tool, the cheese slicer, is great for both hard and soft cheese. You can use the edges to slice through cheeses like Camembert, and then switch to the slot in the middle when you want to eat a harder cheese like Gouda. No matter what you need, this slicer will do the trick. Afterwards, clean up and storage are easy! Dishwasher safe, you don't need to worry about anything getting stuck to your blade. The best part is, after it is cleaned, simply push your rind peeler back into the blade of the cheese slicer and store! You will never lose one tool as long as you have the other.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Newton Milk and Sugar Set Review
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Win a Kyocera Nonstick Wok!
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Jet Fryer Giveaway
- Win a Vacu Vin Swirling Wine Carafe!
- Chance to Win a Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Healthy Steps Portion Servers Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Cinnabon Bread Machine Recipe
- Copycat Cinnabon Frosting
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Copycat Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Bakery Style Cranberry Pound Cake
- Best Ever Quail Eggs, Potato and Mushrooms Brunch
- Truffle, Mushroom, Rice and Mountain Lentil Pilaf
- Feta and Ricotta Cheese with Spinach and Dill Filo Wraps
- Apple and Cranberry Super Breakfast
- Cabbage Casserole with Beef Mince and Fresh Herbs
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat