Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheese plates are an important part of any dinner party. They are always a hit, and there is a little something for everyone to enjoy; however, serving from the plate is difficult and can become messy very quickly. The Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler helps to keep your cheese platters pretty enough to eat, and easy enough to serve. With everything built right in, this product is like three different tools in one.
In the handle of the tool is the rind peeler. If you are like me and do not enjoy the taste of cheese rind, this tool will be an integral part of your kitchen. My family loves brie, and although some of them like the rind on, I cannot stand the taste or texture of it. With the rind peeler I can slice off the rind on a piece of cheese I want, and leave the rest on for whoever likes the extra flavor. Quick and easy to use, this peeler offers a short grip to keep control of your motion and prevent an accidental injury.
The main part of the tool, the cheese slicer, is great for both hard and soft cheese. You can use the edges to slice through cheeses like Camembert, and then switch to the slot in the middle when you want to eat a harder cheese like Gouda. No matter what you need, this slicer will do the trick. Afterwards, clean up and storage are easy! Dishwasher safe, you don't need to worry about anything getting stuck to your blade. The best part is, after it is cleaned, simply push your rind peeler back into the blade of the cheese slicer and store! You will never lose one tool as long as you have the other.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for incredible new chicken recipes for dinner, look no further than this juicy, savory dish. Baked in a quick… Continue reading: "Olive Garden-Inspired Chicken Lombardy Recipe"
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win an Ohuhu Can Opener!
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Avalon Tea Kettle Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Quick Chicken Tacos
- Chicken And Dumplings (low Carb)
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Russian Cheese Pancakes with Rice Flour and Raisins
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat