Cuppow Mason Jar Products Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
We live in a day and age of great waste. One huge source of this waste comes from disposable bottles and containers. Whether we are drinking a water bottle, a coffee from Starbucks, or we are using a take-out container for our lunch, we throw away infinite amounts of garbage every day. Cuppow is a company changing this. Their products, the Canning Jar Drinking Lid and BNTO Canning Jar Lunchbox Adaptor, are innovative and will change the future of waste management!
The Canning Jar Drinking Lid comes in two handy sizes, one for a regular size mason jar and one for a wide-mouth mason jar. These small disks of BPA/BPS-free rigid plastic fit easily onto a common mason jar. We loved the "straw-tec" feature that allows you to use a straw without any spillage. Use these drinking lids for any drink, especially those you need to drink on the go. We loved being able to take our morning coffee in the car without any coffee getting on the car. If you prefer sipping from the lid, that is no problem! It is sized perfectly to ensure easy drinking.
The BNTO Canning Jar Lunchbox Adaptor is great for packing a lunch or snack to bring to work, school, or any event. The adaptor fits into wide-mouth mason jars to create a 6-ounce sized separate compartment. Our favorite way to use it was to make a mason jar salad and put the dressing in the BNTO compartment. Another way I loved using it was to put celery in the bottom of the mason jar and peanut butter in the top. Truly, there are infinite uses. The only downside to the product was the lack of a regular-mouth adaptor, but that would not be as useful since they are pretty small mason jars.
Both of these simple products will help change the way we act as consumers. These products are so simple to use and clean that there is absolutely no reason not to use them. They are inexpensive, useful, and fun! All these products come in different, bright colors, so you won't just be helping the environment, but you will also look cool! We think veryone should have at least one drinking lid and one BNTO adaptor. Save the world one bottle at a time!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry 11-Piece Cookware Set!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Solvetta FlatBox Lunch Container!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- Subway Cookies Recipe
- Eggplant Parmesan Recipe: Easy Classical Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Cheesy Spinach Dip
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad Recipe Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat