Food Huggers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Keeping food fresh can be troublesome and frustrating. Half used cans of tomato sauce and leftover halves of onions come to mind. These perfectly good food items usually find their way into the garbage sooner or later. I hate seeing good food hit the garbage can. Food Huggers are a new product that will change how you store your produce, veggies, and opened containers. These easy to use, silicone covers create a tight seal around your produce or can to keep your food as fresh as possible, for as long as possible.
This set of Food Huggers will become essential in your kitchen. The reusable set of 4 lids can go straight into the dishwasher after use. You don't have to worry about putting them in the fridge, freezer, or microwave; these silicone covers can withstand it all! The Food Huggers come in lots of shapes and sizes that can fit nearly any ingredient. The set of 4 ranges from 1.5" to 4" to accommodate differently sized foods and cans. The bright colors are playful and will bring a pop of color to your kitchen.
These Food Huggers work great at keeping food fresh. The tight seal on the lid keeps air from filtering in and spoiling the food. I often use only half an onion and I hate seeing the other half go to waste. Put a Food Hugger around the onion and it will be safe from the dehydrating effect it is prone to. I was able to use the other half an onion days later without worrying about its freshness. These effective and inexpensive Food Huggers are easily worth the small investment.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Camp Chef Transformable Flat Top Grill!
- Chance to Win an AeroPress Go Portable Coffee Press!
- Avalon Tea Kettle Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Silicone Spatula and Turner Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso CoffeeTEAM PRO Coffee Maker with Built-In Grinder!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Bear Paws Review
- Chance to Win a Primo Grills Pizza Stone!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Elite Box Grater!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Cherry Cake
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Bacon Turkey
- Cheese Eggplant Pasta Casserole
- AeroPress Go Portable Coffee Press
- Capital Grille Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella Copycat
- Puff Pastry Apple Pie Bites
- Skillet Pesto Chicken Bake
- Italian Salad with Smoked Salmon
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat