Microplane Elite Series Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Microplane Elite Series Review
Provided by: Microplane
Microplane Company Profile
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
This set of five professional-quality graters is needed in every home kitchen. You can now grate anything without wearing yourself out. The sleek design looks nice, but more importantly functions with ease. From a ribbon grater to an ultra-fine grater, this set has everything a home cook could need.
The Elite Series is made with comfort in mind. The handles grip nicely and remain comfortable while you grate. Often times I find it awkward to grate over a bowl or plate, but the way these graters are designed with non-slip bases, makes it easy to do so. The super sharpness of the blades mean you can grate anything, hard or soft, without using too much elbow grease. It is shocking how much easier it is to grate a brick of cold Parmesan with these sharp blades. My favorite feature this Microplane set has is the built-in measuring cup. You do not need to waste your time gathering all your measuring cups and then cleaning them after. The plastic cover doubles as a measuring cup when you put it on the other side of the grater. Just grate away!
Each grater in this set has a purpose and we tested each with different foods. The ribbon grater is perfect for making delicate shavings of chocolate to use as garnish. You can also use it to add shavings of Parmesan to any (and every) dish. The star grater is great for those who don't like to grate in a specific direction. You can run wild, in all directions, and your shavings will look uniform! The finer graters will produce a fluffier cheese and the coarse graters will give you perfectly shredded cheese. This Microplane set is truly elite.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for incredible new chicken recipes for dinner, look no further than this juicy, savory dish. Baked in a quick… Continue reading: "Olive Garden-Inspired Chicken Lombardy Recipe"
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win an Ohuhu Can Opener!
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Avalon Tea Kettle Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Quick Chicken Tacos
- Chicken And Dumplings (low Carb)
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Russian Cheese Pancakes with Rice Flour and Raisins
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat