Microplane Elite Series Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Microplane Elite Series Review
Provided by: Microplane
Microplane Company Profile
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
This set of five professional-quality graters is needed in every home kitchen. You can now grate anything without wearing yourself out. The sleek design looks nice, but more importantly functions with ease. From a ribbon grater to an ultra-fine grater, this set has everything a home cook could need.
The Elite Series is made with comfort in mind. The handles grip nicely and remain comfortable while you grate. Often times I find it awkward to grate over a bowl or plate, but the way these graters are designed with non-slip bases, makes it easy to do so. The super sharpness of the blades mean you can grate anything, hard or soft, without using too much elbow grease. It is shocking how much easier it is to grate a brick of cold Parmesan with these sharp blades. My favorite feature this Microplane set has is the built-in measuring cup. You do not need to waste your time gathering all your measuring cups and then cleaning them after. The plastic cover doubles as a measuring cup when you put it on the other side of the grater. Just grate away!
Each grater in this set has a purpose and we tested each with different foods. The ribbon grater is perfect for making delicate shavings of chocolate to use as garnish. You can also use it to add shavings of Parmesan to any (and every) dish. The star grater is great for those who don't like to grate in a specific direction. You can run wild, in all directions, and your shavings will look uniform! The finer graters will produce a fluffier cheese and the coarse graters will give you perfectly shredded cheese. This Microplane set is truly elite.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Takeout-Style Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken is all about taking a classic recipe and making it even better! General Tsos Chicken… Continue reading: "Takeout-Style Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Win a Snack in the Box Container!
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
- Win a Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan!
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Lawless Jerky Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Pastrami
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat