Monkey Business Vegetable Peelers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Peeling and slicing vegetables is something most people have to do daily. This arduous task is made easy and fun thanks to two Monkey Business products, the Cucumbo and Karoto. These peelers/slicers don't just slice the vegetables, but they also create beautiful designs out of the vegetables, perfect for garnishing a nice plate.
The Karoto looks much like a giant pencil sharpener and that precisely how it works. The top has a standard vegetable peeler that you have used a million times before. Once you quickly peel the carrot (or zucchini!), you can create fancy looking slices. The slices can be used as garnish or, we thought to enclose a small salad. With a little bit of creativity, there are plenty of ways to use the Karoto.
The Cucumbo is a smaller product, made for easy storage. The slicer makes spiral cuts of both zucchini and cucumbers. It is extremely simple to use and will create gorgeous spirals of the vegetable to be used as garnish. One person in our office even used it to add a fun, fresh, and delicious flavor to her water cup!
Cleaning these small products is extremely easy. Although you can't throw them in the dishwasher, a quick rinse is really all you need. The bright and creative designs make these kitchen gadgets ones to display. These fun tools make a great gift for new homeowners, college students, or a foodie friend.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Chance to Win a Lekue Veggie Ricer!
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Jet Fryer Giveaway
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win Spiced Tomato Jam!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen Country Chic Mixing Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Covered Everything Pan!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Green Chilli Masala
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat