Rapid Slicer Prep Tool
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Rapid Slicer Prep Tool
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
I love cooking, but prepping all of your ingredients can be tedious and time-consuming. The Rapid Slicer makes prep work quick and easy as can be! Simply place your produce, meat, or other ingredient in the middle of the slicer, and run your knife through; you will be amazed by the nicely sliced results!
When it comes to prepping certain ingredients, I have been known to get my hands in dangerous positions. This tool, allows you to prep these same ingredients, without risking injury. Instead of your hands keeping food secure as you cut, the Rapid Slicer keeps it secure.
Small details of the tool, ensure it is quick, safe, and simple to use. Nonslip feet keep it in place as you slicer, and a large knob on top provides a spot to comfortably hold the top down. After using the tool to safely prep your food, it can go right into the dishwasher for a care-free cleaning. I love that it locks together when not in use, so you can store the pieces together.
The small, but handy tool makes cherry tomatoes, grapes, olives, berries, chicken breasts, pork chops, and many more items quick to prep. I think it makes an excellent gift for new cooks and seasoned chefs alike. You can even use them as stocking stuffers.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Chance to Win a Camerons Pizza Grilling Pan!
Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
Win a Melitta Pour Over Coffee Maker!
Win a Prize Pack of Chocolate Covered Cookies!
Joie French Fry Cutter Review
Idiot's Guides: Baking Cookbook Review
Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
Chance to Win an Anolon SureGrip 3-Piece Paring Knife Set!
Chance to Win a Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop!
Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat