- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set contains three of their top rated, stainless steel scoopers. The set includes one of the smaller and two of the larger sizes scoops to handle all of your needs. Each scoop has a release system that makes it easy to scoop ice cream, cookie dough, melon, and much more!
I especially liked the release system used in the scoop. It easily glides a perfect and round scoop off the tool and into a bowl or cone. The best part is the tool and release system are easy to use for both right-handed and left-handed users. You also don't have to apply much pressure because there is no spring used in the design. This keeps your hand from cramping and getting tired.
The tool is made with 18/8 Premium Stainless Steel so you know it will hold up for a long while. The material also makes it dishwasher safe and stain-resistant. Two qualities, I look for in most any kitchen tool.
Scooping cold ice cream can be quite the challenge and waiting for it to soften can be a lesson in patience. Luckily, you won't have to wait a moment longer if you have either SuperEze Ice Cream Scoop. These scoops are designed to make it easy to scoop your favorite ice creams, cookie doughs, and melons.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Chance to Win Spiced Tomato Jam!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Toast On! Impression Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Win a Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Win a Cool Gear Flavor Infuser!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat