Aloo Jeera Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Saok the basmati rice for 15 mins Heat up the ghee/oil in the pan, add onions, jeera and mint leaves sauté for 2 mins Add in green chilli and pepper corn, potato sauté them for 3 mins. Add the soaked basmati Rice and sauté them in the oil for 1 minute. Now add the required amount of water, add salt and let it boil for 10 minutes. After 10-12 minutes, simmer the flame to low- medium and cover with lid and cook for another 10 minutes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Philly Cheese Steak Burgers
- Lemon Fried Chicken Breast
- Copycat Taco Time Crisp Bean and Cheese Burritos
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Homemade Spam
- Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
- Copycat Buca di Beppo Veal Saltimbocca
- 25 Applebee's Copycat Recipes
- How to Make Restaurant Style Steak at Home
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat