15 Easy Apple Recipes
Apple picking season is one of the best times of the year. Find a new favorite apple pie recipe below or try something brand new!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing is more American than apple pie, but apples have become one of the most popular fruits around the world. Apples are great on their own, but in dessert recipes, they shine. They can turn a pie from bland to stellar and a cake from simple to out of this world. These 15 Easy Apple Recipes are the best and the easiest copycat apple recipes around from all of your favorite restaurants and cafes.
One of the most essential fall activities is apple picking! But if you've ever been, you know how hard it can be to come up with different ways to use your perfect apples. Don't worry; there are plenty of easy apple recipes to be shared. Start with something familiar, like pie, and work your way up from there. Get baking, and soon your whole house will smell like autumn!
Apple Pie Recipes
Get ready for one the of the very best things about fall -- apple pie baking! Complete your trip to the orchard by turning your freshly picked goods into their final form, lovely, gooey, decadent apple pie.
- McDonald's Fried Apple Pie Copycat
The simple apple pie recipe utilizes frozen puff pastry to make this recipe super easy
- Classic American Apple Pie Recipe
Beautiful to look at and delicious to eat, this is one easy apple pie recipe that will make you feel confident in your baking skills.
- Imitation Disney's Caramel Apple Pie
This easy apple pie recipe replicates the famous pie only found at Disney parks. Caramel and apple are always a great combination and this apple pie recipe is no exception.
- Mini Caramel Apple Pie Bites
This caramel apple dessert will leave you speechless and craving more. Not only is this the easiest way to whip up salted caramel pie, but it also just might be the tastiest!
- Just Like Pioneer Woman's Apple Tart
This apple tart recipe is both quick and easy to make, so it's a great breakfast idea if you're in the mood for a sweet morning treat. Serve it with some Cool Whip, whipped cream, or ice cream on top for a delicious, warm dessert.
ATTENTION PUMPKIN LOVERS: 26 Copycat Pumpkin Recipes + Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Apple Cake Recipes
If you've never experienced the joy that is apple cake, I honestly have no clue what you're waiting for. Below are 4 apple cake recipes we simply adore. Fall will never be more delicious than when you start rotating this dessert into the mix, trust us.
- Homemade Caramel Apple Milky Way Cake
Bits of the Caramel Apple Milky Ways are combined with fresh apples all in a moist and easy cake recipe. This cake is even better with caramel drizzled on top.
- Better Than Starbucks Apple Pound Cake
This copycat apple pound cake recipe will be the hit of the autumn season. Cinnamon roasted apples are the star of this delicious recipe.
- Apple Cider Doughnut Cake
Add a delicious fall flavor to your next brunch! The bakery-style recipe is made in a Bundt pan, resulting in a delicious cake that can be served just about any time of the day.
- Momofuku Apple Pie Cake Copycat
With a brown butter cake, tangy cream cheese frosting, pie crust bits, and apple compote, this apple dessert is swoon-worthy. It is well worth the wait because this is the creme de la creme of apple dessert recipes.
Apple Doughnuts and Other Apple Desserts
Realize your apple doughnut dreams with a couple of delicious recipes below. Enjoy other, equally as addicting apple sweets too! From cheesecake bars to apple pie slices, you won't be sorry you gave any one of these recipes a shot.
- Copycat Gourdough's Apple Pie Doughnuts
This delightful doughnut recipe is made with stove-top-fried doughnuts topped with rich, warm apple pie filling and creamy homemade frosting. The doughnuts themselves are made with Pillsbury biscuit dough, so the process of preparing your doughnuts is simple and quick.
- Copycat Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
You will love how simple and easy these apple pie cinnamon rolls are to make. With only a handful of ingredients, they come together in a snap. Tastes just like the ones you get at the malls or in bakeries and pasty shops.
- Vintage Apple Cider Donuts Recipe
Get 'em while they're hot! Fried up and rolled in cinnamon sugar, these tasty donut holes will be your new favorite thing about the turn of the season.
- Just Like Cheesecake Factory Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
These cheesecake bars have a homemade cinnamon graham cracker crust, rich cheesecake with fresh apples, and a crunchy, caramelly streusel topping. Trust us, this dessert is incredibly delicious.
- Bakery-Style Spiced Cider Glazed Apple Bars
Savor the taste of fall in every bite when you make these Spiced Cider Glazed Apple Bars! Loaded with apples in every bite and drizzled with a rich glaze, what's not to love about this recipe?
- Apple Pie Mummy Slices
These little apple pie slices are festive and easy to make for any party or just because. This recipe only takes about 25 minutes from start to finish and the results are the cutest little treats for bite-sized snacking!
What's your favorite thing to eat or make in the fall?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Philly Cheese Steak Burgers
25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
16 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
22 Copycat Comfort Food Recipes
10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes Free eCookbook
Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
Homemade Velveeta Cheese
8 Best Italian Recipes + Homemade Olive Garden Favorites Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rocky Road Cookies
- Bakery Chocolate and Berries Cookies
- Easy Nutella S’mores Bars
- Applebees' Wonton Tacos
- Berry Iced Tea
- Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe with Giant Couscous, Pesto Sauce and Radicchio
- Peach Salad
- BBQ Nutella Chocolate Brownies
- Gluten Free Cheesecake
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat