23 Copycat Panera Recipes
From their famous broccoli cheddar soup to the bread bowls they serve it in, these copycat Panera recipes taste authentic!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Panera Bread is known for having great soups, salads, sandwiches, sweets, and of course, bagels. The fast, casual restaurant has great seasonal fare, as well as classic dishes that are good all year round. This collection of 23 Copycat Panera Recipes has all your Panera Bread favorites.
There are Panera copycat recipes for everything from soup to sweets. These copycat recipes are easy to make in your home kitchen, even without much cooking experience. Forget relying on Panera for lunch every day, and make your own Panera copycat recipes. Be sure to save some of the Panera copycat recipes for sweets; these treats will be a big hit next time you have guests over.
Ever wonder how Panera makes broccoli and cheddar soup? Or how they get their mac and cheese so creamy? We've got all the tips, tricks, and secrets of the Panera Bread kitchen to turn you into the master copycat chef!
Watch and learn: Panera's most popular soup by far is their autumn squash soup! Learn how to make it from the comfort of your own kitchen by watching the video below:
Table of Contents
Panera Soup Recipes
Almost every soup found on the Panera menu is famous for its bold flavor and cozy comfort. Make one of these Panera copycat recipes and you'll see why these soup recipes are famous. No matter if you're in the mood for something rich and creamy, like their signature autumn squash soup, or something lighter, like a nice chicken and wild rice soup, these recipes are sure to warm you from the inside out.
- Panera Autumn Squash Soup Copycat Recipe
Autumn is one of the best seasons to enjoy numerous vegetables and flavors!
- Panera Copycat Creamy Tomato Soup
Look no further for a tomato soup recipe!
- Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup
This soup is a cheesy delight!
- Copycat Panera Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
There is nothing that can get you feeling cozier than a Panera soup - except a copycat version perhaps!
- Copycat Panera Baked Potato Soup
This recipe will warm your soul on the chilliest of days!
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat
This recipe will satisfy your cravings for a hearty soup!
If you enjoy Panera's soups, then you will love our free eCookbook: "Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat" Free eCookbook
Panera Salad Recipes
Panera has a wide array of flavorful salads that make great copycat recipes. They are great for when you want a light lunch or are trying to stay on the healthy side. Plus, unlike many salads from popular restaurants, these recipes are packed with tons of flavor. You might just find yourself craving a salad!
- Copycat Panera Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad
Do you like Panera salads? Now you can have them all the time without the price by making it at home!
- Panera Copycat Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
This recipe for quinoa salad is practically straight from the menu at Panera!
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Panera Copycat
This recipe for chicken salad is simple, delicious, and exactly like what you would find at Panera.
- Copycat Panera Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
Lighten up your dinner without giving up any flavor with this sensational recipe for chicken salad!
- Panera's Thai Chopped Chicken Salad Copycat Recipe
Looking for a delicious and easy summer salad?
Panera Dessert Recipes
The muffins and cookies at Panera are almost as famous as their bread. And there's a good reason for that, too. What quality, restaurant-style meal would really be complete without a little bit of dessert. Try one of these copycat sweet treats for a bite of heaven that you won't soon forget.
- Copycat Panera Wild Blueberry Muffins
This recipe for muffins makes for the perfect way to start your day!
- Panera Cobblestone Muffins Copycat
Fill your home with muffins galore and make this recipe!
- Copycat Panera Buttery Shortbread Cookies
Get the taste of Panera's baked goods right in your own home with this recipe for shortbread cookies!
- Panera Toffee Crunch Cookie Copycat
This cookie may not be on the Panera Bread menu anymore, but that doesn't mean you have say goodbye to it forever.
Panera Bread and Bagel Recipes
Panera is well-known for their freshly baked breads and bagels. These easy bread recipes are great Panera recreations that can be made by you. Their bagels and ciabatta are simply divine, but the most delectable and divine of all of Panera's breads is the bread bowl. Fill it with your favorite soups or even mac and cheese! You'll never eat soup the same way again.
- Copycat Panera Bread Pumpkin Spice Bagel
This recipe lets you have those seasonal delights any season you want!
- Homemade Panera Ciabatta Bread
This ciabatta bread is the ultimate homemade bread recipe!
- Copycat Panera Bread Bowls
What better way to enjoy your homemade soups than with bread bowls?
- Copycat Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagel
This recipe is just like the famous bagel found at Panera!
If you like these Panera copycat recipes for bread, then you will love our free eCookbook: How to Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
Panera Breakfast and Lunch Recipes
Why spend all that money going out for brunch when you can make all of these amazing Panera breakfast and lunch recipes from the comfort of your own home? With these recipes, it's easier than ever to have a restaurant-quality meal that's delicious and homemade!
- Panera Ham and Swiss Baked Egg Souffles
These souffles are utterly divine!
- Knockoff Panera Frontega Chicken Panini
This recipe is just like the famous panini sandwich served at the chain!
- Copycat Panera's Mac and Cheese Recipe
Make room in your recipe box, because this recipe is as close as you can get to the real Panera mac and cheese.
- Copycat Panera Spinach and Cheese Egg Souffle
Here is a great copycat recipe for our favorite item on the Panera breakfast menu!
- Just Like Panera Green Tea Recipe
Now you don't need to run out to your nearest Panera just to get your favorite cold drink!
- Copycat Panera Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
If you don't live near a Panera, you can still steal their diet breakfast ideas and make them your own.
What's your favorite Panera recipe? Tell us below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Ramen Lunch To Go
34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Copycat Big Mac
16 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
30 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
Old Fashioned Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
Philly Cheese Steak Burgers
20 Copycat Recipes from the 1950s
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat