26 Copycat Pumpkin Recipes + Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Welcome fall with pumpkin everything! From drinks to dessert, these pumpkin recipes are sure to bring you joy.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
We gathered some of the best pumpkin recipes from restaurants and bakeries across the country, so all you have to do is head to the kitchen and get started. These copycat pumpkin recipes are simple and delicious and perfect for fall. Make one for Thanksgiving this year if you're feeling like trying out a new recipe. You don't need to use fresh pumpkin for any of the recipes below (although we'd recommend that you do)! Canned pumpkin, however, will work just as well. Finally, don't forget to check out our recipe for pumpkin pie spice at the bottom of the page.
Table of Contents
Pumpkin Recipes for Breakfast
Pumpkin goes naturally with all kinds of breakfast recipes. Breakfast pastries are light and fluffy with a little pumpkin mixed in. The magic ingredient even tastes good in pancakes! These pumpkin recipes will taste just like their restaurant counterparts and won't cost nearly as much to cook.
- Bakery-Style Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
These doughnuts are loaded with the classic spice mix and will be the perfect baked treat to serve with a fresh pot of coffee.
- Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes
Made with canned pumpkin, earthy spices and butter, you won't be able to stop after eating just one!
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Caramel Pecan Rolls
If you've never made rolls like these, we feel sorry for you. These should be at the top of your list of things to make this fall!
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts
This classic breakfast pastry is filled with cinnamon spice pumpkin filling that will fill your mouth with all the tastes of autumn.
- Copycat Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
You won't believe how tasty these can be when you make them at home. These soft pumpkin spice muffins have a cream cheese filling and a cinnamon sugar topping.
Enhance your fall cooking and baking with these 10 Homemade Spice Mixes and Homemade Seasonings
Pumpkin Bread & Roll Recipes
Something about the way pumpkin reacts when baked into bread recipes is exquisite. Both the flavor and texture of pumpkin come out perfectly in a large loaf. Throw in a handful of chocolate chips and some of the breads can be eaten for dessert!
- Copycat Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
These adorable pumpkin shaped dinner rolls are the perfect addition to your holiday dinner. This homemade bread recipe is extremely easy to follow, enjoyable to make, and fun to eat.
- Bakery-Style Pumpkin Bread
A must-have recipe for fans of pumpkin, this quick bread can be ready to eat in under two hours. It's loaded with pumpkin, as well as classic fall spices like cinnamon and cloves.
- Restaurant Quality Honey Butter Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
The honey and pumpkin flavors unite to create a subtle, but delicious taste. This recipe for dinner rolls would make a great side for your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Homemade Great Harvest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
The chocolate chip-pumpkin combo is a fall favorite for a reason. Served with a cup of coffee or tea, you will crave the recipe the minute the leaves start to change.
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
For a much lower cost, you can make this Starbucks pumpkin loaf recipe, and there will be enough to munch on for the next few days. With just a few ingredients, this pumpkin loaf recipe will be yours to enjoy at any time of the year.
There's more to Thanksgiving leftovers than just turkey sandwiches. Learn How to Use Thanksgiving Leftovers
Pumpkin Drink Recipes
When Starbucks rolls out its fall drink menu, people dart to their nearest location: all because of the pumpkin drinks they feature. Now you don't need to wait for the season to hit. These pumpkin drink recipes will hit the spot and are crazy easy to brew.
- Skinny Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
The best part about this coffee recipe is that it takes under 5 minutes to prepare. The Starbucks version is only available at certain times of the year, but this recipe can be made whenever you feel like a little pumpkin spice in your life.
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Frappe
This Homemade Pumpkin Spice Frappe is a Starbucks knockoff that will save you money and swells with the tastes of the season.
- Anytime Pumpkin Steamer Drink
This delicious steamers recipe will help you save money when all your friends are going to the coffee shop for the same pumpkin recipes that you can make on your own.
- Starbucks Inspired Pumpkin Spice Latte
This homemade pumpkin spice latte is much healthier, tastier, and fresher than the Starbucks drink. Real pumpkin is used in this drink recipe, as opposed to preservatives and artificial ingredients.
- Spiced Apple Wassail
It only takes 10 quick minutes to whip up this cold-weather cocktail. It is just the perfect recipe for an after-dinner holiday drink. The Spiced Apple Wassail recipe is filled with wonderful fall flavors.
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider
This cider is just as delicious as the Starbucks version, but it's not nearly as pricey. Welcome fall with this deliciously warm and cozy drink.
- Copycat Starbucks Maple Pecan Latte Recipe
After one sip of this Copycat Starbucks Maple Pecan Latte Recipe, you'll understand why the new menu item is on everyone's autumn bucket list. Out of all the Starbucks latte flavors available, this is one seasonal favorite that you won't be able to resist.
Too much pumpkin for your taste? Try these 15 Easy Apple Recipes
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Pumpkin dessert recipes are an American tradition. These recipes are not for your average pumpkin pie, but for other exquisite pumpkin treats you may not have thought to try, but that are equally as delicious!
- Homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
This pound cake is sweeter and denser than typical pumpkin bread, making it the ideal morning treat because it is sure to fill you up.
- Cracker Barrel Inspired Pumpkin Pudding Cupcakes
These moist cupcakes are made with pumpkin pie pudding, and topped with homemade caramel topping. Sprinkle crushed gingersnap cookies over your finished cupcakes to capture all the flavors and the deliciousness of Cracker Barrel's classic dessert.
- Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
It's never too early in the year for an adorable mini pumpkin cheesecake!
- Pumpkin Pie Reese's Cups Knockoff
If you like the traditional variety of Reese's, you'll positively flip for Pumpkin Pie Reese's Cups Knockoff. The addition of pumpkin introduces a delightful fall flair. Celebrate the season with this easy candy copycat.
- Homemade Pumpkin Twinkies
This unique dessert recipe takes your favorite Twinkie and revamps it using pumpkin to make the ultimate treat.
- Pumpkin Cake with Lemon Cheese Frosting
Tired of the old pumpkin pie? This is the perfect treat for fall! Two layers of moist, delicious pumpkin cake, filled with lemon cheese frosting! This pumpkin cake recipe is very moist and great for potlucks and the lemon cheese frosting complements it perfectly, making it taste light and refreshing!
- Pumpkin Filled Pastries
These Harry Potter-inspired treats put pumpkin pie into the palm of your hand. To make them even more decadent, top them off with a pumpkin spice glaze. A vanilla glaze or whipped cream would also work well!
- Copycat Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Put a twist on your usual pumpkin pie recipe with this Copycat Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake!. This unique recipe is the ultimate fall dessert.
- Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Sheet Cake Copycat
This has a pumpkin cake base and a sweet cream cheese frosting. Although it is made with simple ingredients, it has amazing, complex flavor.
Fall means soup! Try these 18 Warm and Cozy Copycat Simple Soup Recipes
Pumpkin Spice Recipe
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe to make during the fall?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Chicken and Whole Egg Soup
35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
Ron Weasley's Everything But The Kitchen Sink Pie Copycat
25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
16 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes Free eCookbook
Starbucks Copycat Recipes: 26 Copycat Starbucks Pastries
Your Favorite Discontinued Restaurant Items
Baked Orange Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Russian Salad of Marinated Honey Agarics
- Chickpeas Quick Snack with Turmeric, Red Onion and Red Chilli Flakes
- Gluten Free Almond, Sour Cherries And Raw Organic Cacao Squares
- Giant Potato and Cauliflower Filo Samosa
- Garlicky Black Eyed Beans Pate on Sourdough Toast
- Cabbage Rolls ‘Sarmale’ Stuffed with Ground Beef Veggies and Rice
- No Bake S'mores Bars
- Goats Cheese with Homemade Red Onion Chutney Tartlets
- Halloumi and Asparagus Quiche in Filo Base
- Swiss Chard, Salmon, Turmeric and Fresh Lovage Warm Salad with Acini DE Pepe Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat