- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
8 Bob Evans' Copycat Recipes
These comfort food recipes from Bob Evans' are just what you've been craving for dinner!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
When you're craving comfort food, there's so better way to satisfy those cravings than with Bob Evans. Known for their homestyle cooking, Bob Evans has earned a reputation as being completely delicious. And between the diverse menu of entrees and rich desserts, you know you'll find something for the whole family.
But what if you could make your Bob Evans' favorites from the comfort of your own kitchen? These 8 Bob Evans' Copycat Recipes let you do just that. Whether you're in the mood for a slice of cherry bread that's bursting with flavor, a light and savory salad, or a hearty chicken soup, there's a recipe here for you.
Bob Evans' Chili Recipe (Copycat)
There's nothing better on a chilly afternoon than this copycat recipe for Bob Evans' chili. If you've ever tasted their signature chili recipe, then you know how delicious it is.
Bob Evans' Wildfire Chicken Salad Copycat
This Bob Evan's Wildfire Chicken Salad is one tasty salad recipe. This quick BBQ Salad is a great meal for the summer, since it is quick to make and not to rich or heavy.
Copycat Bob Evans' Chicken and Noodles Soup
Nothing warms you up on a cold day like a big bowl of chicken noodle soup. This Copycat Bob Evans Chicken and Noodles Soup recipe is soul-satisfying. This easy chicken soup recipe is packed with chunks of chicken, vegetables, and thick noodles you can slurp down.
Copycat Bob Evans' Banana Bread
This recipe for Copycat Bob Evan's Banana Bread will make your whole house smell like baked goods. One slice of this warm and rich dessert bread recipe, and you'll be coming back for seconds.
Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes Copycat Recipe
Ever wonder what goes into Bob Evans' magically mashed potatoes? This copycat recipe for Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes brings this classic instant comfort food into your very own kitchen.
Bob Evans' Dinner Rolls
Get the taste of Bob Evan's soft, warm dinner rolls without having the leave the house. This copycat recipe is easy, delicious and pairs well with any meal.
Bob Evans' Copycat Sausage Gravy Recipe
This Bob Evans' Copycat Sausage Gravy Recipe is just what you've been craving. Perfect for a warm serving of biscuits and gravy or just as a side to complement the comfort food at the table, this simple gravy recipe is spectacular.
Knockoff Bob Evans' Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
This quick and easy potato soup is made in the slow cooker. It is insane how little work is required to make this cheddar potato soup recipe.
What do you order at Bob Evan's?
Let us know in the comments!
Read NextCheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
bevhfrancis 211847 0
Feb 06, 2018
Love Bob Evans Pot Roast with vegetables but seldom order it because it is so salty. Is there a copycat receipe for this and I can decrease the salt?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- 10 Copycat Corner Bakery Recipes
- 9 Copycat Jamba Juice Recipes
- 18 Copycat Chili's Recipes that Taste Just Like the Originals
- 18 State Fair Food Recipes
- Korean Beef Sloppy Joes
- Grandma’s Old-Fashioned 1960s Sunshine Jello Salad
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- Restaurants' Secret Recipes Finally Revealed
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat