Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
This Cajun Jambalaya Pasta recipe from the Cheesecake Factory is so easy and delicious. This recipe is perfect for a dinner for two. Make this for your next stay-home date night. If you're missing your favorite Cheesecake Factory dishes while staying at home, you're in luck. Give this recipe a try and make life a little more interesting. The ingredients are easy to get and relatively affordable. Much of the ingredient list can probably be found in your pantry already. Add in some fresh chicken and shrimp and get ready to enjoy.
- 2 fz. Olive Oil
- 1 pound Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Spice Blend
- 4 ounces Red, Yellow, Green Peppers, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces Red Onions, cut into thin strips
- 6 ounces Shrimp (shells, tails, and veins removed)
- 1 tablespoon Blanched Garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 4 ounces Roma Tomatoes, diced 1" pieces
- 1-1/2 cups Spicy Chicken-Seafood Broth
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- 1 pound Linguini Pasta (fresh)
Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan. Place the chicken into a clean mixing bowl. Sprinkle the Cajun spice over the chicken and into the bowl. Gently toss the chicken until each piece is evenly coated with the spice.
Add the chicken into the sauté pan and cook until it is about half done. Add the peppers, onions and shrimp into the pan. Cook until the shrimp are about half done. Add the garlic into the pan. Season all of the ingredients with kosher salt, ground black pepper, and a little more Cajun spice.
Add the diced tomatoes and chicken-seafood broth into the sauté pan. Gently stir the ingredients together. Continue to cook until the chicken and shrimp are done, and the vegetables are tender.
Drop the pasta into boiling salted water, and cook until “al dente.”
Place the pasta into serving bowls. Spoon the jambalaya over the pasta. Garnish with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley.
Read NextCheesy Macaroni and Cheese