11 Copycat Restaurant Seafood Recipes
These 11 Copycat Restaurant Seafood Recipes are simply out of this world. Some of the most popular restaurant copycat recipes out there are ones for seafood, and for good reason. They're crowd pleasers! Whether you want to make a fancy dinner for a special occasion or you just want a delicious meal that the whole family will love, you really can't go wrong with one of these recipes.
While all types of seafood are delicious, it is always the recipes with shrimp that reign king of the seafood world. They're simple to make and the shrimp adds an irresistable layer of complex flavor to your dishes. These kinds of dishes are the perfect things to make for a homemade Valentine's Day dinner to impress that special someone. Switch up your weeknight dinner routine with one of these seafood copycat recipes, and you won't be disappointed.
Copycat Restaurant Style Shrimp Recipes
- Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat RecipeWhatever you do this season, you have to try this Olive Garden shrimp scampi recipe. This Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi tastes like it came right from your favorite Italian restaurant.
- Cheesecake Factory Bang Bang Shrimp CopycatIf you are looking for a main dish that can bring the heat and flavor, then you must try this Cheesecake Factory Bang Bang Shrimp Copycat recipe. The secret to the fried shrimp's crispiness is the panko bread crust.
- Hibachi Style Garlic Steak and ShrimpHibachi Style Garlic Steak and Shrimp can be prepared in under 30 minutes The shrimp, steak, and peas are stir fried to perfection and taste amazing when served with rice.
- Copycat Hooters Buffalo ShrimpMake this Copycat Hooters Buffalo Shrimp for your next game-day party and you will be bringing in big crowds begging for a taste of your famous buffalo shrimp.
- Bonefish Grill Copycat Bang Bang Shrimp TacosSwitch up your dinner routine with this recipe for Bonefish Grill Copycat Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos! They’re easy to make, and they’re perfect for when you want to try something new.
- Bubba Gump Copycat Shrimp Mac and CheeseIf you’re looking to spice up your average, boring mac and cheese recipe, this Bubba Gump Copycat Shrimp Mac and Cheese is the dish for you! It has all that amazing flavor of Bubba Gump shrimp with all the comfort of classic mac and cheese.
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the BarbieCopycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's chilly outside? Who cares! Take a few quick minutes to grill up these perfect little shrimp for an easy appetizer with personality.
Other Restaurant Style Seafood Recipes
- Applebee's Copycat Honey Grilled SalmonThis recipe for Applebee’s Copycat Honey Grilled Salmon is much easier than you’d expect. If you’re craving something fancy for dinner that’s as healthy as it is delicious, this seafood entree copycat is the one for you.
- New England Style Lobster RollsThis recipe for New England Style Lobster Rolls is just the thing you’ve been craving. It’s so easy to make, and this seafood copycat recipe is perfect for a fancy dinner or a simple family meal.
- Soul Warming Restaurant-Style Seafood ChowderThis recipe for Soul Warming Restaurant-Style Seafood Chowder has truly earned its name. This seafood chowder recipe is so warm and comforting, it will become your go-to recipe for those cold and gloomy days when you just need a little something to lighten your spirits.
- Lox RangoonsThis easy Chinese restaurant recipe is light on the waistline as well. Shake things up with this Lox Rangoons appetizer recipe. Fresh fish paired with delicious pastry crust are the perfect hors d'oeuvres for any occasion, big or small.
- Homemade Fish and ChipsThis classically British recipe for Homemade Fish and Chips is so tasty. It is the perfect thing to make for dinner on a cold and rainy evening to make you feel like you’re on the English coast.