Chettinad Mutton Chukka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Mutton chukka /Mutton Fry recipe can be on your table under 30 minutes! This Mutton Sukka is Melt-in -your mouth tender, flavored with freshly ground pepper powder makes it easy and satisfyingly delicious. This Mutton chukka Recipe is from the Chettinad cuisine and Chettinad cuisine is known for its simple ingredients with the exotic dishes. Mutton Chukka- “Chukka “ means to dry. The mutton pieces are pressure cooked with onion, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, pepper powder, chili powder, turmeric, and sprigs of curry leaves."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chinese Takeout Sticky Garlic Cauliflower
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- KFC Mac and Cheese Copycat
- Copycat Nando's Peri Peri Chicken
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Simple Cole Slaw
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Pub-Style Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat