Classic Falafel Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ultra Extra Crispy and Super delicious falafel recipe- a famous Mediterranean street food made irresistibly from your kitchen. Your entire family will love this falafel. Every time you make it turns out“The Best”Sorry to say this “NO” .Using canned chickpea makes the falafel to completely fall apart when you deep fry. Also, you miss the texture and taste of the falafel. The key to great falafel is to soak the dried chickpeas and grind them when they’re still raw."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're going to thank your lucky stars for this dreamy and decadent dessert recipe. Inspired by one of the most popular chain… Continue reading: "Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Copycat Rush On The Rocks Cocktail
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat