This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Classic Falafel Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ultra Extra Crispy and Super delicious falafel recipe- a famous Mediterranean street food made irresistibly from your kitchen. Your entire family will love this falafel. Every time you make it turns out“The Best”Sorry to say this “NO” .Using canned chickpea makes the falafel to completely fall apart when you deep fry. Also, you miss the texture and taste of the falafel. The key to great falafel is to soak the dried chickpeas and grind them when they’re still raw."
Read NextState Fair Cracker Jack
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- State Fair Cracker Jack
- Blooming Onion
- Fiesta-Inspired Seven Layer Bean Dip
- Healthy Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Crust-In Delicious Quiche
- Teriyaki and BBQ Popcorn Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Bites with Spinach and Blue Cheese
- Copycat Cracker Jack
- Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy To Make Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4th Of July Cut Out Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Scary Halloween Cupcakes
- Shake And Bake Pork Chops Recipe
- Superb Elderberry Jam
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat