Green Chilli Masala
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Green chilli masala(Mirchi masala) is tangy, spicy with exploding flavors and the best accompaniment for any meal! It is easy, quick and is on your table under 10mins! The Mirchi Masala are nicely roasted in oil with the spicy Indian spices that perked up the chillies to an exotic side dishes ever! You might ask? Is it spicy? NO not to a great! It has a mixed flavor of tanginess to spiciness. The flavors and taste of this green chilli masala are competitive to each spice"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Honey Glazed Dijon Roasted Carrots
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Mutton Stew
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat