- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Beef Recipes from Around the World: 17 Easy Beef Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Who knew that such a simple meat could yield so many deliciously diverse recipes? Beef is a staple just about everywhere on the globe, and these Beef Recipes from Around the World: 17 Easy Beef Recipes prove it. In Asia, they enjoy their flavorful Mongolian beef recipe, while in the United States, we take comfort in the hearty warmth of a good beef stew recipe. In Italy, they might dine on a generations-old meatball recipe, while in Mexico they sit together and tell stories over a perfectly beefy burrito. There is nothing like a good beef recipe to take you anywhere in the world.
Add a little bread on the side! This free eCookbook is a detailed and bountiful reference that includes a multitude of recipes for all your favorite types of breads, rolls, buns, and breadsticks: How to Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
All-American Beef Recipes
Gluten Free Easy Meatloaf Muffins - This gluten-free meatloaf recipe is the easiest way to serve this classic, delicious dish.
Copycat Cracker Barrel Beef Stew - For the ultimate cozy country dish, try this beef stew.
Corner Bakery Roast Beef and Goat Cheese on Potato Thyme Bread - This sandwich is perfect for both the sophisticated diner and anyone who loves clean, simple, and delicious flavors.
Fast All-American Beef Chili - When you go on road trips, you can't resist delicious, down-home diner food like chili.
Homemade Beefaroni - Sometimes all you need is a little comfort food.
Homemade Beef Jerky - Have you ever wondered how beef jerky is made? Now you can make some yourself.
Asian Beef Recipes
Copycat P.F. Chang's Mongolian Beef Recipe - If you're a huge fan of Asian cuisine, then you've probably had P.F. Chang's Mongolian beef like this and loved it.
Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli - Skip the take-out and enjoy this better-for-you beef and broccoli.
Panda Express Copycat Broccoli Beef - This classic Chinese restaurant main dish is even better when it's made at home.
Just Like Your Favorite Chinese Restaurant Beef Broccoli - This beef broccoli recipe replicates the flavors you crave from a Chinese restaurant without having to leave the house.
Copycat Pei Wei Mongolian Beef - This copycat Mongolian beef is even better than the real thing.
Mexican Beef Recipes
Copycat Beefy 5-Layer Burrito - This copycat burrito recipe will satisfy your urge for Taco Bell no matter if you are near a drive-thru or not.
Copycat Chipotle Mexican Grill Barbacoa Beef - Recipes from Chipotle are some of the most sought-after meals out there, and this barbacoa beef is no exception.
Chipotle Shredded Beef with Corn Salsa - If you are constantly craving Chipotle, this stellar copycat dinner recipe is a dream come true.
Beef Recipes from Italy
The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs - If you like the classic film The Godfather, then you will absolutely love this recipe.
Chicago-Style Italian Roast Beef - This Italian roast beef recipe will bring the taste of the Windy City into your home.
Olive Garden Baked Pasta Romana with Beef - You'll convince your family you are a chef extraordinaire when you make this Olive Garden knockoff at home.
Homemade is always better! This article is here to provide a crash-course in the world of food additives: MSG in Food and Preservatives in Food: What's the Deal?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Beef Stew Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Beefaroni Recipe
- Copycat A&W Whistle Dog
- Homemade White Castle Sliders
- Slow Cooker Texas Roadhouse Pot Roast
- Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme
- Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- Copycat Pei Wei Mongolian Beef
- Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat