Homemade Slow Cooker Evaporated Milk
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you’ve ever gotten halfway through a recipe and realized you were missing an ingredient, you’ll love how useful this Homemade Slow Cooker Evaporated Milk recipe is. It’s versatile, too! You can use it in any recipe that calls for evaporated milk, and it’s dairy free for you lactose intolerant and vegan friends! The key to this recipe is getting the consistency just right, but don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it sounds. Just follow the instructions closely, and before you know it, you’ll have a 12-ounce jar of your very own homemade evaporated milk. Now get to baking!
Preparation Time3 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH1 hr 30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
- Easy Steps for Freezing Whole Tomatoes
- Homemade Baking Mix
- How to Roast a Pumpkin
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- Roasting Tomatoes at Home
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat