How to Clean Wooden Cutting Board
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"We all have cutting boards but it seems no one is really cleaning them properly. Soap and water is not enough to remove all the food debris and the smell. Your kitchen cutting board gets a lot of use and so it gets a lot of exposure to bacteria. You need something more powerful! Disinfect and revitalize your wooden cutting boards without weakening the wood fibers with a simple and effective method. Here’s how to clean your wooden cutting board."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
Easy Steps for Freezing Whole Tomatoes
Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
How to Make Homemade French Fries
Panda Express Orange Chicken
How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
How to Pick the Right Dinner Roll Recipe
Homemade Baking Mix
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Nutella S’mores Bars
- Applebees' Wonton Tacos
- Berry Iced Tea
- Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe with Giant Couscous, Pesto Sauce and Radicchio
- Peach Salad
- BBQ Nutella Chocolate Brownies
- Gluten Free Cheesecake
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Roast Pork in a Bath of Beer and a Bed of Mixed Onions
- Totally Scrumptious Waffles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat