Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
You’ve probably been in that situation where you have everything you need to make a recipe… except for one ingredient. This printable, Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves, is the ultimate grocery list to take your pantry from empty and dull to organized and efficient.
These 32 kitchen items are the things that every good chef needs. The foundation of a good (and well stocked) kitchen is in the basics, and this list will ensure that you don’t forget anything. Check them off as you stock your way to the pantry of your dreams.
For more great tips and tricks for things to keep in mind when you're at the store, learn about MSG in Food and Preservatives in Food: What's the Deal?
Read NextHomemade Baking Mix
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Baking Mix
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- How To Dry Sage Leaves. 4 Different Options
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- How to Cut a Recipe in Half
- How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
- How to Roast Garlic
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Poke Cake Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- Boozy Irish Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Copycat Applebees Bbq Brisket Tacos
- Easy Taco Bell Inspired Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat