This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Delicious Homemade Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade chocolate recipe is the recipe my grandma used to make when I was a kid and we used to love it so much that we used to steal the squares as she was cutting them. We were 6-7 grandkids, sometimes more. By the time she was done with the cutting we were almost done with eating but making sure we were in line and not too behind with eating it. Munchkins! This is a very simple yet absolutely delicious homemade chocolate dessert, with just organic ingredients. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time13 min
- 100 ml water
- 180 g unrefined sugar
- 120 g butter organic
- 270 g milk powder organic
- 50 g cocoa best is cacao powder for this recipe
- 50 g nuts I used peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts
Mix the dry ingredients, the milk powder and cocoa and then sieve together into a bowl.
Separately, boil the water and the sugar to obtain a syrup which you need to leave on the heat for a further 6 minutes from the moment it starts boiling. After 6 mins remove the syrup from the heat, add the butter and stir until all butter has melted.
Meanwhile, put the nuts in a pan and slightly roast for 1 min by tossing them constantly. Be careful, due to high oil content, they burn fast. Let them cool for 2 minutes and then chop them slightly.
Pour the syrup over the dry ingredients mixture and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a tray lined with baking paper, level with a knife and let it cool for 4-5 hours. If you are in a hurry, which you may be in as it's hard to wait that long for such a divine dessert, put it in the fridge for 1 hour or so, or for even faster results, place it in the freezer for half an hour.
Cut it into your desired sizes and shapes and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Moroccan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat